Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• fjellrev
    fjellrev Posts: 5,078 Member
    Options
    Do you know that I kind of got hooked on using spaghetti squash as a replacement for noodles in actual spaghetti when I did low-carb, and now I have that at least once a month?

Do you prefer it over actual spaghetti now, like myself? Doesn't real spaghetti seem rather boring and flavourless in comparison?
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,523 Member
    Options
    fjellrev wrote: »
    Do you know that I kind of got hooked on using spaghetti squash as a replacement for noodles in actual spaghetti when I did low-carb, and now I have that at least once a month?

Do you prefer it over actual spaghetti now, like myself? Doesn't real spaghetti seem rather boring and flavourless in comparison?

Do you know that while I do enjoy the taste more, I still use regular noodles more often because they're way easier and I'm lazy?
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    Do you know I'm assuming we are talking spaghetti versus squash?
  • fjellrev
    Options
    lauranorr wrote: »

I can agree with this, can't I? Have you tried zoodles?

No, are they worth trying?
  • fjellrev
    Options

Do you know that while I do enjoy the taste more, I still use regular noodles more often because they're way easier and I'm lazy?

Are we talking ramen-level lazy here?

• fjellrev
    Options
    Most definitely, but you'd need a mandolin or julienne peeler to make them, right?
  • fjellrev
    Options
    Yeah, but is it worth investing in one when one usually has a small kitchen, just moved, and anticipates moving again soon?
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options

Are we talking ramen-level lazy here?

Ha, do you know it's not quite that bad, because I love cooking, but sometimes I'm just too tired after the day?
  • fjellrev
    Options
    Why not? How much harder could it be than julienning carrots?
  • fjellrev
    Options
    How about I get one after I move, and then make Zoodles à la Lauranorr after a presumably long day of working on unpacking a mountain of boxes?
  • fjellrev
    Options

Ha, do you know it's not quite that bad, because I love cooking, but sometimes I'm just too tired after the day?

How could I NOT understand that? May I give you props for sooner boiling a bunch of Catelli than picking up Arby's?
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    Would you believe that lots of times we just cook stuff in advance and then freeze it for lazy days when neither of us feels like cooking anything?
  • fjellrev
    Options
    Do you think McDonald's would go out of business if everyone started batch cooking?