Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• J383
    J383 Posts: 4,573 Member
    Options
    Did I miss a lot of awesome questions?
  • fjellrev
    fjellrev Posts: 5,078 Member
    Options
    Is talking about vegetables your cup of tea?

And speaking of tea, how excited am I to get my fancy tea order in and try this bourbon and burnt sugar black tea?
  • J383
    Options
    Did you know I love hot tea? Is that veggies as in gardening?
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,523 Member
    Options
    Do you know that I don't generally like hot beverages, but I love iced tea?
  • fjellrev
    Options
    Why am I not surprised that you also like awesome things like tea? Did you know that a few of us on here apparently all enjoy squash as an alternative to pasta?
  • fjellrev
    Options

Wondering if you would enjoy this one I'm drinking hot as a cold brew instead (although that could get pretty pricy in this case)?

august.la/collections/sale/products/low-country

Wouldn't it ever be up your alley to add whiskey to a bourbon-flavoured cold brewed tea?
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    fjellrev wrote: »

Wondering if you would enjoy this one I'm drinking hot as a cold brew instead (although that could get pretty pricy in this case)?

august.la/collections/sale/products/low-country

Wouldn't it ever be up your alley to add whiskey to a bourbon-flavoured cold brewed tea?

Do you know that actually sounds pretty good? Could it be though that I generally don't like hot beverages because the temperature where I live is already hotter than the surface of the sun, so I don't like to make the inside of my body hot too?
  • J383
    Options
    Why am I not surprised that you also like awesome things like tea? Did you know that a few of us on here apparently all enjoy squash as an alternative to pasta?

Did you know I stay away from pasta but I would mind trying something new? Can u believe I love black peach tea?
  • fjellrev
    Options

Do you know that actually sounds pretty good? Could it be though that I generally don't like hot beverages because the temperature where I live is already hotter than the surface of the sun, so I don't like to make the inside of my body hot too?

Why would anyone blame you for not enjoying drinking hot beverages in a hot climate? Unless this is the part where we, once again, psychoanalyze your potential masochistic tendencies?
    J383 wrote: »

Did you know I stay away from pasta but I would mind trying something new? Can u believe I love black peach tea?

May I suggest that you try spaghetti squash if you haven't done so already? Is that because peach is your favourite fruit?
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options

Why would anyone blame you for not enjoying drinking hot beverages in a hot climate? Unless this is the part where we, once again, psychoanalyze your potential masochistic tendencies?

Didn't we determine that I'm more of a sadist?
  • J383
    Options
    Yes, do you like peach? should I try spaghetti squash this week?
  • fjellrev
    Options
    lauranorr wrote: »
    Would you believe I just had some delicious blueberry tea yesterday?

Which brand, if you don't mind my asking? Am I a loser for actually reviewing tea in my spare time?

Perhaps a re-evaluation should be in order or are you absolutely confident that you lean more towards sadism?
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options

Perhaps a re-evaluation should be in order or are you absolutely confident that you lean more towards sadism?

Well I mean...do I come across as the type who wouldn't have tested that hypothesis pretty extensively? But would you believe that I try not to have a closed mind to suffering of any kind, whether it's mine or someone else's?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Can you believe that I actually just sat here and read all the questions about squash and tea?

Would you also believe that i love both squash and tea? And that peach tea or just black tea are faves?
  • J383
    Options
    Would u like a cup of tea? Do you know I'm making some now?
  • fjellrev
    Options
    lauranorr wrote: »
    Do you think spaghetti squash roasted then scraped into a pan and mixed with spinach, ricotta, mozzarella, and spaghetti sauce and baked until bubbly and the cheese is golden sounds good?

While that sounds exquisite, did to know that I'm always wary of making these kinds of dishes because I get obsessed with counting calories and feel like I wouldn't make any progress if I made such recipes?
    Well I mean...do I come across as the type who wouldn't have tested that hypothesis pretty extensively? But would you believe that I try not to have a closed mind to suffering of any kind, whether it's mine or someone else's?

Should I then just give you the benefit of the doubt that you have indeed extensively tested the hypothesis and it's safe for you to make a conclusion at this point?
    alypri wrote: »
    Can you believe that I actually just sat here and read all the questions about squash and tea?

Would you also believe that i love both squash and tea? And that peach tea or just black tea are faves?

Then why haven't you said anything until now?! How hardcore are you for digging that squash and tea too?
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    How did I manage to rope myself into another argument on the MFP forums? Didn't I say I was going to avoid that after last time?
  • fjellrev
    Options
    Hey, who's arguing here? :tongue: