Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,263 Member
    Options
    srazamora wrote: »
    ejinvt wrote: »
    Are you doubting the importance of the Oxford comma?

Are you aware that I am going to reserve, what was to be, a snarky comment about your tone, based solely on our mutual appreciation of the fuquing Oxford Comma?

What if we make a deal where you can make all the snarky comments you want as long as you stick to questions, stop making statements, and allow our mutual appreciation of the Oxford Comma to steer you away from being so defiant?

I'll think about it.

What if I told you I thought your defiance was meant to conceal your inability to respond with cleverness?

really coz this thread kinda reminds of when teenage girls end every sentence with a question mark because they are unsure of themselves
    Are you doubting the importance of the Oxford comma?

Are you aware that I am going to reserve, what was to be, a snarky comment about your tone, based solely on our mutual appreciation of the fuquing Oxford Comma?

What if we make a deal where you can make all the snarky comments you want as long as you stick to questions, stop making statements, and allow our mutual appreciation of the Oxford Comma to steer you away from being so defiant?

I'll think about it.

What if I told you I thought your defiance was meant to conceal your inability to respond with cleverness?

Actually, this thread isn't even worthy of my cleverness, (which is fairly plentiful, even on a bad day, and abundant AF on a good day, thanks).

If you're both so abundantly clever and too sure of yourself to form a question, why are you even here?

i'm just trolling you coz youre being mean to a friend

Will it help if I apologize?

yes i think it would

Will you accept my apology on your friend's behalf?
  • srazamora
    Options
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    don't you love drama?

Was I the only one naive to the drama?? Isn't it instances like this that make me unsure of what I could have said to upset so many people?

• srazamora
    Options
    Do I come off as a mean person? :'(
  • srazamora
    Options
    tfrasur wrote: »
    Can you not just let it go? Thats what the phrase let's move on means and let's put it behind us . :/

Does not seem like she wants to, T. Whatever.

Isn't it hard to move on from something when you're not clear what the "something" was in the first place?
  • srazamora
    Options
    Could this be a simple case of a misunderstanding?? Did you know I looked through the last couple of pages trying to see what I could have said that prompted the trolling and I simply can't identify a mean post?
  • srazamora
    Options
    Can I agree to let it go and still feel sad that I unintentionally hurt someone's feelings?
  • StaceyJane1126
    StaceyJane1126 Posts: 105 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Oops, perhaps I pissed in my own cereal this morning?
  • srazamora
    Options
    Wow.... Can I just take this time to make a collective apology to the general public to include anyone I have offended?
  • reneegordon72
    reneegordon72 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Is an apology needed?
  • srazamora
    Options
    Is an apology needed?

Shouldn't apologies happen when someone gets offended?
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    Wow.... Can I just take this time to make a collective apology to the general public to include anyone I have offended?

can i get mine with a 6 pak of blue moon?
  • srazamora
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Wouldn't this be a nice time for some newbies to jump in with some of life's greatest questions?
  • Sadlyinwar
    Sadlyinwar Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    Can anybody guess how excited I am that somebody finally asked this question?
    anyone here killed a man?

• HoolaHoopsMcGee
    HoolaHoopsMcGee Posts: 2,749 Member
    Options
    Is that an admission to something?
  • srazamora
    Options
    Is she looking for a hit man?
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,523 Member
    Options
    Anyone else having a good Friday?
  • HoolaHoopsMcGee
    Options
    Might I be having a better Friday with intriguing tales of killing?
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    What's this about killing?
  • HoolaHoopsMcGee
    Options
    Do other inquiring minds want to know?