Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    @Bearded1der how long before we have photographic proof of said jumping in leaves?

How long is forever? :p
    skahtboi wrote: »
    Did you know that autumn just means temperatures in the high 80's here rather than pushing 100? (Did I mean to say 30-38 for those of you Fahrenheit impaired?)

Doesn't Celsius make more sense? Perhaps you should head north for a real taste of fall?

How far north are we talking? I usually visit my family in Syracuse NY before the end of summer for a break from the heat.

Would you believe North of the border? Not the Arctic though wouldn't you have to be A polar bear to be there?

Wouldn't anyone love it there? Isn't anything better than being crammed right next to Washington DC?! Polar bears should keep that weather shouldn't they?

Doesn't being near Washington DC give you access to awesome things like the Smithsonian? Would you believe I like seeing the polar bears at the zoo when they're safely behind glass?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Isn't forever a very long time ? Lol

Indeed, wonder how many photos a grown man could get jumping in piles of leaves during that time? :D

Goodnight my friend ;) Do you think there's a good chance of you having a great day ? I hope so :)
  • AliNouveau
    Options

Indeed, wonder how many photos a grown man could get jumping in piles of leaves during that time? :D

Have you ever played leaf pile dynamite? Might my boy like to be buried then I count down and he explodes? He's 9 now but might this never get old?
  • Bearded1der
    Bearded1der Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    @Bearded1der how long before we have photographic proof of said jumping in leaves?

How long is forever? :p
    skahtboi wrote: »
    Did you know that autumn just means temperatures in the high 80's here rather than pushing 100? (Did I mean to say 30-38 for those of you Fahrenheit impaired?)

Doesn't Celsius make more sense? Perhaps you should head north for a real taste of fall?

How far north are we talking? I usually visit my family in Syracuse NY before the end of summer for a break from the heat.

Would you believe North of the border? Not the Arctic though wouldn't you have to be A polar bear to be there?

Wouldn't anyone love it there? Isn't anything better than being crammed right next to Washington DC?! Polar bears should keep that weather shouldn't they?

Doesn't being near Washington DC give you access to awesome things like the Smithsonian? Would you believe I like seeing the polar bears at the zoo when they're safely behind glass?

Indeed it does but would you believe that the traffic is usually unbearable to get there?

Goodnight my friend ;) Do you think there's a good chance of you having a great day ? I hope so :)

Goodnight, I think there is, do you think you will sleep wel? I hope so as well.
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Did you know my half hour drive to the apple orchard yesterday took twice as long coming home? Isn't traffic annoying?
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Do I actually like pancakes, or are they merely the best vehicle for the conveyance of syrup into my mouth?
  • skahtboi
    skahtboi Posts: 7,804 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    Do I actually like pancakes, or are they merely the best vehicle for the conveyance of syrup into my mouth?

Do you know how to change a topic or what?

• mellecita
    mellecita Posts: 6,189 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday, everyone. Does anyone have any exciting weekend plans?
  • AliNouveau
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Might i be going to Niagara falls today?
  • mellecita
    Options
    Did you know that I've never been there?
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Did you know I love to visit there? Waterfalls are so beautiful and Niagara is so powerful would you believe you just marvel at that?
  • skahtboi
    Options
    Will peaches and iced wine be involved?
  • mellecita
    Options
    Is that a really random question or am I missing something?
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Do you not know Niagara is known for the best peaches and ice wine? Have you never had ice wine? Mightn't be gross?
  • skahtboi
    Options
    mellecita wrote: »
    Is that a really random question or am I missing something?

Aren't I a random kind of guy?

• mellecita
    Options
    I believe I have had ice wine, but it's been some time. It just tastes like wine, no?
  • mellecita
    Options
    I thought peaches were a Georgia thing?
  • AliNouveau
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Ice wine is thick and syrupy and would you believe I think gross?

Can peaches grow in Canada too?

Might the falls be put off for tomorrow? Should Fridays be for getting tomatoes to make into salsa and sauce?
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Nograce80 wrote: »
    Can we burn them alive? Can I say how annoyed I am right now?

Did you know this is from page 590 almost exactly 2 years ago?

l2azdz4u1wmx.png

• AliNouveau
    Options
    Can a turtle feel stuff on its she'll?