Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Isn't fall the best season? Would you believe in love when there's a chill in the air and you see snow flurries but it's not cold enough here for a winter coat yet so it's sweater and vests and boots weather?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Isn't spring the best season? Did anyone know that today is September 1st and it's the first day of spring..
  • Bearded1der
    Bearded1der Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Doesn't everyone else soap, blow dry and beard oil theirs too?
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Isn't fall the best season? Would you believe in love when there's a chill in the air and you see snow flurries but it's not cold enough here for a winter coat yet so it's sweater and vests and boots weather?

This is the best isn't it?
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Isn't it also fun walking through crunchy fallen leaves then stuffing some down someone's back?
  • Bearded1der
    Options
    Isn't spring the best season? Did anyone know that today is September 1st and it's the first day of spring..

All the seasons are backwards in Australia, aren't they?
  • Bearded1der
    Options
    Isn't it also fun walking through crunchy fallen leaves then stuffing some down someone's back?

Isn't it also fun to rake them up and just jump in?
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Doesn't everyone else soap, blow dry and beard oil theirs too?

This is the best isn't it?
    My ex had more beard products than I had hair stuff..is that normal?
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Are you making that up? .. when was the last time you did that?
  • AliNouveau
    Options

Would you believe I always forget to wear gloves and get blisters from raking? Isn't it awesome exercise?
  • Bearded1der
    Options
    Very hahaha

No, I'm not, I do it with my kids all the time in AUTUMN, shouldn't everyone be a big kid at heart?!
  • slimgirljo15
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Very hahaha

No, I'm not, I do it with my kids all the time in AUTUMN, shouldn't everyone be a big kid at heart?!

Isn't it just nice to laugh and play with the kids no matter what the season ?
    Are there pics of you rolling around covered in leaves? May we see them?
  • skahtboi
    skahtboi Posts: 7,804 Member
    Options
    Did you know that autumn just means temperatures in the high 80's here rather than pushing 100? (Did I mean to say 30-38 for those of you Fahrenheit impaired?)
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    @Bearded1der how long before we have photographic proof of said jumping in leaves?
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    skahtboi wrote: »
    Did you know that autumn just means temperatures in the high 80's here rather than pushing 100? (Did I mean to say 30-38 for those of you Fahrenheit impaired?)

Doesn't Celsius make more sense? Perhaps you should head north for a real taste of fall?
  • slimgirljo15
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Where is everyone? Are you hiding @srazamora ?
    @Cee134 are you awake yet?
  • Bearded1der
    Options
    @Bearded1der how long before we have photographic proof of said jumping in leaves?

How long is forever? :p

Doesn't Celsius make more sense? Perhaps you should head north for a real taste of fall?

How far north are we talking? I usually visit my family in Syracuse NY before the end of summer for a break from the heat.
  • AliNouveau
    Options

How far north are we talking? I usually visit my family in Syracuse NY before the end of summer for a break from the heat.

Would you believe North of the border? Not the Arctic though wouldn't you have to be A polar bear to be there?
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Isn't forever a very long time ? Lol
  • Bearded1der
    Options

Would you believe North of the border? Not the Arctic though wouldn't you have to be A polar bear to be there?

Wouldn't anyone love it there? Isn't anything better than being crammed right next to Washington DC?! Polar bears should keep that weather shouldn't they?
  • Bearded1der
    Options
    Isn't forever a very long time ? Lol

Indeed, wonder how many photos a grown man could get jumping in piles of leaves during that time? :D