Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• HappilyDistracted
    Options
    Do you think I should have known better?
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    Would I expect you to have experienced this level of genius before to be able to recognize it? might I be used to people not recognizing my brilliance?
  • HappilyDistracted
    Options
    However do you deal with every day people like myself? Is it as exhausting as it sounds?
  • synchkat
    Options
    Would you believe my coping mechanism is to act like a ditzy blond?
    Might this bring me down to everyone else's level? Isn't it nice to have a break from discussing quantum physics all...the...time?
  • rebel_26
    rebel_26 Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    You are blonde?
  • synchkat
    Options
    Would you believe i was once a red head?
  • rebel_26
    Options
    Would you believe I once was also? Could I have possibly lied just now? Could it be my curtains don't match the drapes?
  • synchkat
    Options
    Isn't the expression the carpet doesn't match the drapes? Aren't curtains and drapes pretty much the same thing?
  • HappilyDistracted
    Options
    If I choose to be a red head, does that mean I can get away with the fiery attitude?
  • synchkat
    Options
    No one will ask if it's natural because that's rude so shouldn't you take advantage of the hair colour character traits?
  • HappilyDistracted
    Options
    Should I make sure the carpet matches the drapes? Or is this one of those weird half-color trends like ombre?
  • candiinprogress
    candiinprogress Posts: 7,883 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Were you making fun of my accent earlier?
  • synchkat
    Options
    Wasn't that Nachos? Isn't he naughty?
  • gojaqs
    gojaqs Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Who's that?
  • synchkat
    Options
    Wouldn't that be the one and only @VanishingNachos ?
  • KrazyLeeLee
    KrazyLeeLee Posts: 2,885 Member
    Options
    Could it be anyone but Nacho?
  • rebel_26
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I guess you are right on curtains and drapes. I had not had an opportunity to ever use that phrase IRL and was trying to be witty but I assume I failed ? It was late and I was tired and just trying to say something so I could fit in with the cool crowd. Do you accept my apology? Do you think my apology was truly sincere?
  • rebel_26
    Options
    Is it a good day for everyone ?
  • synchkat
    Options
    Would you believe an apology wasn't necessary?

Isn't every day a good day? although would you believe my phone didn't charge last night so I'm charging it then taking my Pokemon for a walk?
  • FairhavenDS
    FairhavenDS Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    Does every day have to be a good day? And if you're taking your Pokémon for a walk, do you have Jinx? :tongue: