Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• skahtboi
    skahtboi Posts: 7,804 Member
    Options
    Would you believe I wouldn't be able to find a Pokémon if it hit me?
  • KrazyLeeLee
    KrazyLeeLee Posts: 2,885 Member
    Options
    Could it be a good day so far? Do you have Gyrados yet?
  • rebel_26
    rebel_26 Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    Would you believe I am also one of the few who don't subscribe to the "pokemon go" fever that has taken over the globe?
  • skahtboi
    Options
    rebel_26 wrote: »
    Would you believe I am also one of the few who don't subscribe to the "pokemon go" fever that has taken over the globe?

Would you believe I am right there with you?

• skahtboi
    Options
    Did you know in the first grade I got a report that said "doesn't play well with others?"
  • rebel_26
    Options
    I would be a fool not to believe that wouldn't I ?
    You seem to play well here so possibly you have outgrown your standoffish attitude ?
  • skahtboi
    Options
    Would you believe I have never been standoffish? And isn't standoffish that weird dinosaur throw back they found in the ocean?? :D
  • rebel_26
    Options
    why are you always correct?
  • skahtboi
    Options
    Am I?? Would you please tell my girlfriend that??
  • rebel_26
    Options
    I have work to do. Do you think ill be back in a little while? Do inquiring minds want to know? Do you care? will you miss me? will I miss you? So many questions so why is there so little time?
  • skahtboi
    Options
    Isn't work overrated?? Can we really answer all of the questions in this world? Will you have fun working? Do I hope so? Who knows?
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    To answer the Pokemon questions...would you believe the boy was mad we got a Jinx in an egg so he "transferred" them all? When will we get a gyrados? Would you believe we have a couple of rarer ones thought?
  • skahtboi
    Options
    Is that a good thing or a bad thing?
  • rebel_26
    Options
    Would you believe I thought you were speaking Greek @synchkat up there which is a stretch since your Canadian?
  • rebel_26
    Options
    I must go on the lean tour now...do any of you even know what that means?
  • skahtboi
    Options
    Is that a tour where you visit restaurants that only serve lean protein? Or...is it trolling for women who only have a certain build? Or...is it where you visit places that trim the fat off of butchered meat before it is moved on for consumption? Are any of these correct?
  • rebel_26
    Options
    could it be where you go out to the various production lines in your plant and discuss data points around efficiency metrics and ways to improve each week and in a sense run as "lean" as possible ?
  • rebel_26
    Options
    now I have to go to the ERT monthly meeting..do you know what that is?
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    Did you know we have a huge Greek population up here? Aren't my neighbours Greek in fact? Isn't Greek food delicious?
  • KrazyLeeLee
    KrazyLeeLee Posts: 2,885 Member
    Options
    Did you know that my 14 yr old daughter just tried greek food for the first time last week?