Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• skahtboi
    skahtboi Posts: 7,804 Member
    Options
    How did you know?? Do you know he was tough, but had a heart of gold?
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    Aren't pandas known for their gold hearts?
  • skahtboi
    Options
    Are they? Would that explain things then?
  • synchkat
    Options
    Did you know the baby pandas are our zoo are super adorable?
  • skahtboi
    Options
    Did you mean to say "are our" or "at our?" :)

Isn't it true that baby anythings are kind of cute?
  • synchkat
    Options
    Didn't you figure out what i meant?

Super baby birds just hatched from eggs are not cute...have you seen any? Don't they look like weird worms?
  • skahtboi
    Options
    Do you think that they look freakish?? Is that maybe because they are all wet and gooey and stuff?

Did you know that I am making a kid do an assignment for a third time because he can't listen to instruction? Does that make me mean, or just determined?
  • synchkat
    Options
    Does the child have an issue listening to instruction? Likes does he or she have an underlying condition that makes it difficult? Not that it's an excuse but having a child with ADHD makes me appreciate that sometimes they just can't figure it out because isn't their mind somewhere else and it's hard to get them back to earth?
  • skahtboi
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Would you believe that this child has none of those issues? Don't you know that if he did, by law we have to modify instruction to accommodate those issues?

Did you know I am ADD myownself? Do you think that makes me a little more understanding of those types of issues?

Would you believe that this is just the case of a kid who is flat out lazy and likes to take short cuts? Do you think maybe, just maybe, he has been allowed to get away with it? Do you know he is quite intelligent and more than capable of producing the work he does?
  • skahtboi
    Options
    Was that too long of a response?? :)
  • adremark
    adremark Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Do you think this conversation is getting a bit in-depth for a fun thread?
  • skahtboi
    Options
    Do you know what I call ADD/ADHD as an adult? Would you believe multi-tasking?? :D
  • synchkat
    Options
    Aren't lazy kids annoying? Would you believe my boy is quite bright but just can't focus?
    Would you believe I have to have things explained and then put them into my own way of thinking? Did I not last night at curling lessons have to reword the way the instructor was explaining something to make it make sense in my brain?
  • skahtboi
    Options
    Is this the ukulele player? Don't you think music is a great tool to help somebody focus? Do you think maybe you are a little ADD? Have I been known to use that same tool to wrap my brain around something?
  • skahtboi
    Options
    By the way, how is the curling going??
  • synchkat
    Options
    Might I only have one child so yes?
    Can you believe the more he is diagnosed I realize I am totally the same?
    Do you also often have to think the complete opposite of what makes sense to "normal" people?
    Could this be why I can often figure out ways to help people learn things at skating because I have several ways in my head to explain it?
  • skahtboi
    Options
    Or, is it possible that as coping mechanisms we learn how to view things from many different perspectives? Don't you think that is entirely plausible? And really, @synchkat, is anyone truly normal?
  • synchkat
    Options
    Could that be brilliant? Might I like to know several ways to do things so I can experiment and try to figure out what works best for me?

What is normal? Isn't whatever your existence is normal to you?
  • skahtboi
    Options
    Do you know, I believe you are correct? So, how did we get onto such serious and heady topics? Aren't we usually goofy on here?
  • synchkat
    Options
    Are we just feeling philosophical?

Did you know I just agreed to a day in wine country with some ladies I skate with to celebrate one of their's 50th birthdays? Isn't it funny that at 43 I'm considered the baby?