Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• KrazyLeeLee
    KrazyLeeLee Posts: 2,885 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    Are we just feeling philosophical?

Did you know I just agreed to a day in wine country with some ladies I skate with to celebrate one of their's 50th birthdays? Isn't it funny that at 43 I'm considered the baby?

Would that make you forever young in that group?
  • skahtboi
    skahtboi Posts: 7,804 Member
    Options
    There's wine country in Canada? Where?

If you are the youngest of the group, then why is it so funny? Didn't I mention that you don't look your age?
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    Would doe believe these ladies don't look their ages either?
    And isn't it cool to be forever young?
    Isn't Niagara known for lovely wines, especially of the ice variety?
  • skahtboi
    Options
    Do you know that I might just have to agree with you on this young forever bit? Don't you think a big part of that is how we approach life? Isn't it great that your friends are all that way?

Did you know that I didn't know that about Niagara? Is it possible that we learn something new every day?
  • skahtboi
    Options
    Are we just feeling philosophical?

Did you know I just agreed to a day in wine country with some ladies I skate with to celebrate one of their's 50th birthdays? Isn't it funny that at 43 I'm considered the baby?

Would that make you forever young in that group?

Did you know that Forever Young is a Bob Dylan song??/ :D
  • synchkat
    Options
    Did I just teach you something?
    Did you know Niagara is also known for growing peaches and other fruits in the summer? Fresh Niagara peaches would be a lovely summer treat don't you think?
  • skahtboi
    Options
    adremark wrote: »
    Do you think this conversation is getting a bit in-depth for a fun thread?

Was it really a conversation? Or were we just asking a bunch of questions??
  • synchkat
    Options
    Oh did you know too that there's a wine country out in BC as well? But since I'm not from BC I wouldn't be going there for a birthday day out would I?
  • skahtboi
    Options
    Oh did you know too that there's a wine country out in BC as well? But since I'm not from BC I wouldn't be going there for a birthday day out would I?

Wouldn't you, if you really felt like getting away??

• synchkat
    Options
    Would the 5 hours flight there and back be worth a day trip?
  • skahtboi
    Options
    You're asking me??? Do you know sometimes on a whim I take off for the Port Aransas, which is about 6 hours away from where I live? Is it possible there are times the beach just calls to me?
  • skahtboi
    Options
    skahtboi wrote: »
    You're asking me??? Do you know sometimes on a whim I take off for the Port Aransas, which is about 6 hours away from where I live? Is it possible there are times the beach just calls to me?

is that a lot of flying for a day trip though? Is it possible I would agree?

• synchkat
    Options
    Why would I go to BC though when I can just go in Ontario?
    My kids of whim would be to get my skates in the winter and find a rink to skate on outdoors...isn't that quintessentially Canadian?
  • skahtboi
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Do you know I can't think of one reason why you should? And aren't you the quintessential Canadian anyway? Do you know I have never ice skated? Do you think I wish I could?
  • synchkat
    Options
    Shouldn't you try it then?
  • KrazyLeeLee
    Options
    Did you know I think Ice skating is awesome? When am I gonna get those lessons @synchkat?
  • synchkat
    Options
    Shouldn't you let me know when you're ready?
  • skahtboi
    Options
    Did you know that finding ice around here is difficult, though not impossible? Would you believe the nearest rink to me is about 45 minutes away?
  • synchkat
    Options
    Would you believe that I've known people who travel up to 1 or 2 hours to get to their training centre and coaches?
    Wasn't I lucky that where I trained was only 20 minutes away? Might my current club be 3 minutes away? Did you know if I get all the traffic lights I could do it in 1 minute but I'd have to speed.... a lot.
  • KrazyLeeLee
    Options
    Does your statement imply that you have tried this once?