Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    HyeKarma wrote: »
    jbirdgreen wrote: »
    Who watched Dancing with the Stars last night?

Me. Normani will win this season. My best bet after only watching one show. Did you like the show? Who's your best bet?

I haven't decided who the winner might be but won't Heather and max be at the top?
    Why do they put in ringers? Heather is a trained Dancer no? Remember when they had Meryl Davis on? Guess who also was an ice Dancer and who can tell you that we get extensive ballroom dance training and don't you think we're used to learning programs?
  • synchkat
    srazamora wrote: »
    Can we hear more juicy details about how reality TV is a sham?

Did you know the sham started with even the premise of the show? Might lots have been staged?
  • skahtboi
    skahtboi Posts: 7,804 Member
    skahtboi wrote: »
    Can we move on to other topics? Did Ali get her car yet? Isn't that a picture of one on her profile??

Are you trying to avoid the subject of your own profile pic and how it needs to be updated, @skahtboi ?

Is that something I should be tending to?

• skahtboi
    synchkat wrote: »
    Did you know I was on a reality TV show?

Can you talk about it or did you sign off on something agreeing not to talk about behind the scenes things?

Would you live reality tv isn't all that real?

Could that be one of the many reasons I don't watch it?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Do you know Reality TV shows are still scripted and edited?
  • skahtboi
    Doesn't everyone?? Could it be that's one of many reasons I just don't mess with them?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Aren't they just a Waste of everyone's time and really really Dumb?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    So hows the weather?
  • srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,424 Member
    Can we hear more juicy details about how reality TV is a sham?

Did you know the sham started with even the premise of the show? Might lots have been staged?

Would you mind writing an article on this and linking to it as my only pleasure that makes me feel guiltier than reality TV is spending time learning how it's not reality at all? :p

• srazamora
    Can we move on to other topics? Did Ali get her car yet? Isn't that a picture of one on her profile??

Are you trying to avoid the subject of your own profile pic and how it needs to be updated, @skahtboi ?

Did I not make myself clear enough with all my nagging? :D

• synchkat
    Would you believe i don't loke pork but I just made the most awesome pork roast?
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member

Me. Normani will win this season. My best bet after only watching one show. Did you like the show? Who's your best bet?

I haven't decided who the winner might be but won't Heather and max be at the top?
    Why do they put in ringers? Heather is a trained Dancer no? Remember when they had Meryl Davis on? Guess who also was an ice Dancer and who can tell you that we get extensive ballroom dance training and don't you think we're used to learning programs?

I think Val & Normani <3 this season.
    I remember Meryl Davis and Max. Gawd they were great. So you are betting on Heather and Max, and I'm betting Val & Normani. :)
    What would you like to bet?
  • synchkat

I think Val & Normani <3 this season.
    I remember Meryl Davis and Max. Gawd they were great. So you are betting on Heather and Max, and I'm betting Val & Normani. :)
    What would you like to bet?

Haha. I'm not settled on max and Heather but wouldn't that be a great final the brothers against each other? I feel disloyal to skating if I don't support Nancy
  • mellecita
    mellecita Posts: 6,189 Member

Is no one going to ask? What show was it?
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    mellecita wrote: »

Is no one going to ask? What show was it?
    Good question mellecita. :);)
    I hope Nancy does really well. I have some votes reserved for her. Oops crap. Yes. What reality show was it!???? @synchkat :o
  • skahtboi
    Would you believe i don't loke pork but I just made the most awesome pork roast?

How can you not like pork???

• skahtboi

Is this what you are talking about??

c78si5hz0whb.jpg

• skahtboi
    Is it possible that I am comfortable enough with my cartoon masculinity to have posted that? Or am I just stupid enough??
  • synchkat
    Um nice pic?
  • srazamora

Is this what you are talking about??

c78si5hz0whb.jpg

How can I put into words how lovely this illustration is??!