Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,168 Member
    Options
    Aren't those cookies good? Wasn't the backyard of the house amazing but the house was just too small and would need like $200k in renovations? Didn't we learn our current house would be worth more than we thought at least?

Isn't that a nice surprise about your house? Do you have other houses lined up to check out?
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,280 Member
    Options
    Would you believe there's nothing on the market right now? Didn't the realtor say they hope there's more inventory soon?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,511 Member
    Options
    Aren’t houses being purchased within a day and over asking price here? 😖 Don’t I hope you find something soon, @Alinouveau2?
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Isn't that what is happening here too? Aren't ones in need of renovations lasting a bit longer on the market? Might we just have to resolve to do that?
  • NVintage
    NVintage Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't we all like to move to Canada right now?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Do you like spending more on houses?
  • NVintage
    NVintage Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    Isn't it sometimes worth it to spend a little more?
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Mustn't there be somewhere in Canada with cheap houses? Isn't it ridiculous the insane prices we just think of as normal?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Isn't it a seller's market here as well?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,341 Member
    Options
    Didn't I find that to be the case in Santa Cruz, four years ago now?
    Isn't that why I don't live there? 😞
    Now aren't I headed to the gym, hopefully not to drown in my tears? 😂
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Didn't I just finish brunch? Wasn't it a cheese omelet and a handful of strawberries I picked this morning? Oh, did you think I forgot the coffee?😆
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Isn't it nice to havet house to myself now? My brother is gone and we have no plans to entertain for a bit? Should I work out or just relax for a bit?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Isn't it nice to havet house to myself now? My brother is gone and we have no plans to entertain for a bit? Should I work out or just relax for a bit?

Can you fit in both today?
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Might I be organizing mt schools stuff, then will workout, then I'm hoping my family wants to visit the zoo cause it's gorgeous out and hopefully then we can find a patio for dinner? Would you believe i have trouble sitting doing nothing?
  • cmsienk
    edited September 2021
    Options
    @frankwbrown, how was the gym?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Didn't I just finish brunch? Wasn't it a cheese omelet and a handful of strawberries I picked this morning? Oh, did you think I forgot the coffee? 😆

Do you think we don’t know by now that coffee accompanies all things you do? 🤣
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Has Frank been seen since hopefully not crying at the gym at 8:23am Pacific time??
  • cmsienk
    edited September 2021
    Options
    Didn't he suppose that I was thinking about coffee on another thread at 4:07pm Pacific time?🤣
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    You mean he has strayed into other threads? 🙊
  • cmsienk
    Options
    How do I answer that without implicating myself? 🙊🙀