Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,991 Member
    Options
    Aren't those cookies good? Wasn't the backyard of the house amazing but the house was just too small and would need like $200k in renovations? Didn't we learn our current house would be worth more than we thought at least?

Isn't that a nice surprise about your house? Do you have other houses lined up to check out?
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,251 Member
    Options
    Would you believe there's nothing on the market right now? Didn't the realtor say they hope there's more inventory soon?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,463 Member
    Options
    Aren’t houses being purchased within a day and over asking price here? 😖 Don’t I hope you find something soon, @Alinouveau2?
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Isn't that what is happening here too? Aren't ones in need of renovations lasting a bit longer on the market? Might we just have to resolve to do that?
  • NVintage
    NVintage Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't we all like to move to Canada right now?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Do you like spending more on houses?
  • NVintage
    NVintage Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    Isn't it sometimes worth it to spend a little more?
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Mustn't there be somewhere in Canada with cheap houses? Isn't it ridiculous the insane prices we just think of as normal?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Isn't it a seller's market here as well?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,291 Member
    Options
    Didn't I find that to be the case in Santa Cruz, four years ago now?
    Isn't that why I don't live there? 😞
    Now aren't I headed to the gym, hopefully not to drown in my tears? 😂
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Didn't I just finish brunch? Wasn't it a cheese omelet and a handful of strawberries I picked this morning? Oh, did you think I forgot the coffee?😆
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Isn't it nice to havet house to myself now? My brother is gone and we have no plans to entertain for a bit? Should I work out or just relax for a bit?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Isn't it nice to havet house to myself now? My brother is gone and we have no plans to entertain for a bit? Should I work out or just relax for a bit?

Can you fit in both today?
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Might I be organizing mt schools stuff, then will workout, then I'm hoping my family wants to visit the zoo cause it's gorgeous out and hopefully then we can find a patio for dinner? Would you believe i have trouble sitting doing nothing?
  • cmsienk
    edited September 2021
    Options
    @frankwbrown, how was the gym?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Didn't I just finish brunch? Wasn't it a cheese omelet and a handful of strawberries I picked this morning? Oh, did you think I forgot the coffee? 😆

Do you think we don’t know by now that coffee accompanies all things you do? 🤣
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Has Frank been seen since hopefully not crying at the gym at 8:23am Pacific time??
  • cmsienk
    edited September 2021
    Options
    Didn't he suppose that I was thinking about coffee on another thread at 4:07pm Pacific time?🤣
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    You mean he has strayed into other threads? 🙊
  • cmsienk
    Options
    How do I answer that without implicating myself? 🙊🙀