Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,443 Member
    Options
    Weren't these people fully clothed, but still playing their hearts out?
    lg1yw08y230h.png
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Quiet day, does that mean everyone must be having fun?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,319 Member
    Options
    Haven't I been catching up on all the chores that await me when I return home from a business trip?
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,082 Member
    Options
    I'm on my lunch break at work and whilst I like my job, isn't "fun" perhaps overstating it?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Perhaps now is a good time to have some fun?
    Wasn't I up before 5am this morning, but even so didn't I manage to get 6 ½+ hours of sleep?
    Don't I have plenty of time to walk to the store for a donut perhaps, or maybe Starbucks for a chocolate croissant, before heading to the gym for swimming and water aerobics?
    (Need I add whatever I do, coffee will be involved? ☕😊)
  • srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,238 Member
    Options
    Aren’t I glad I didn’t ask to be signed up for the cruise before finding out the required attire?! 😳
  • cmsienk
    edited June 3
    Options
    Has anyone else here had their eyes dilated for an opthalmological exam lately? Are you surprised to learn that 6 hours later my eyes are still quite dilated and light sensitive?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Would you consider ten years ago to be "lately"?
    Haven't I forgotten how long my eyes were dilated, but doesn't 6 hours seem not too surprising?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    It's been 10 years since your last eye exam? Didn't my doctor say, "See you in 2 years" as I was leaving?
  • AdahPotatah2024
    AdahPotatah2024 Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Why does this make me not want to sign up for a first ever eye exam?
  • maplesyrupandchicken
    maplesyrupandchicken Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Don't you want to be able to see??
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Isn't eye health very important?
  • srazamora
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Has anyone else here had their eyes dilated for an opthalmological exam lately? Are you surprised to learn that 6 hours later my eyes are still quite dilated and light sensitive?

Did you save the cool glasses they gave you to wear afterwards? Don’t you know they come in quite handy as emergency sunglasses? 😎
  • srazamora
    Options
    Would you consider ten years ago to be "lately"?
    Haven't I forgotten how long my eyes were dilated, but doesn't 6 hours seem not too surprising?

Do you know I got called out yesterday by a friend for saying 20 years ago was “not that long ago”? 😅
  • srazamora
    Options
    Why does this make me not want to sign up for a first ever eye exam?

First ever?? Wouldn’t it be silly of me to ask if you have 20/20 vision since you’ve never been checked and wouldn’t know the answer?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    srazamora wrote: »

Did you save the cool glasses they gave you to wear afterwards? Don’t you know they come in quite handy as emergency sunglasses? 😎
    Do you know how confused I am about the "special glasses" you mention? Aren't those for cataract surgery patients? Didn't I just have a regular eye exam to check my pressure, etc.?
  • AdahPotatah2024
    AdahPotatah2024 Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    is it bad if I've always had 20/20 vision, but just started wearing reading glasses(4 years ago) without an exam just because I can't see the letters when reading anymore???
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    It's been 10 years since your last eye exam? Didn't my doctor say, "See you in 2 years" as I was leaving?
    Haven't I had an eye exam recently, but did not have my pupils dilated?
    Shouldn't I probably have them dilated during my next exam, to check for macular degeneration, something that can happen as we get older?
  • srazamora
    Options
    srazamora wrote: »

Do you know how confused I am about the "special glasses" you mention? Aren't those for cataract surgery patients? Didn't I just have a regular eye exam to check my pressure, etc.?

Did you not have your eyes dilated, @cmsienk ?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,559 Member
    Options
    Have I missed out on cool sunglasses when I’ve had my eyes dilated?? 😕