Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,250 Member
    Options
    Which snacks do you like best?
  • AdahPotatah2024
    AdahPotatah2024 Posts: 1,348 Member
    Options
    Doesn't everyone always have a red and white Playmate cooler in the backseat and freezer packs on hand for road trips and for restaurant leftovers? How about sparkling water and cheese sandwiches?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,562 Member
    Options
    Oh maybe I should make some cheese sandwiches for tomorrow?? 🤔

Isn’t our snack bag full since the teen prefers sweet and I prefer salty snacks?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Why does MFP say there were three new posts here but I see only two? Is there a ghost here?
  • srazamora
    Options
    Did you also hear about pages existing before a comment was even made on them? Is something weird going on with MFP?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    srazamora wrote: »
    Did you also hear about pages existing before a comment was even made on them? Is something weird going on with MFP?

Hasn’t that been happening on some of my favourite threads for a while? Does it have something to do with deleted posts?
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,787 Member
    Options
    Who has authority to delete posts?
  • AdahPotatah2024
    Options
    Is there a mysterious post deleter?
  • nossmf
    Options
    Has this post deleter deleted their identity to avoid being located and consequently prosecuted?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,356 Member
    Options
    Is that prosecuted or persecuted?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,452 Member
    Options
    Would that be some kind of super villain in a Marvel or DC comic?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,356 Member
    edited June 26
    Options
    What? The Persecutor? (Did you read that to yourself like Arnold Schwarzenegger, as I did?)
  • nossmf
    Options
    Wait, are we talking about the person doing the persecution, or the post deleter who wants to AVOID persecution?
  • srazamora
    edited June 26
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »

Hasn’t that been happening on some of my favourite threads for a while? Does it have something to do with deleted posts?

Was I the only one that noticed an ‘s’ implying that @Cat0703a has more than one favorite thread? Which is your most favorite?? 👀 👂
  • srazamora
    Options
    nossmf wrote: »
    Who has authority to delete posts?

Since when I clicked on the ellipsis on a given post, nothing happened, does that mean I can confirm I’m not the post deleter?
  • srazamora
    Options
    nossmf wrote: »
    Has this post deleter deleted their identity to avoid being located and consequently prosecuted?

Or should we pardon them and move on being thankful they didn’t delete the whole thread?
  • nossmf
    Options
    Given how the powers that be deleted the newsfeed and all the assorted posts there, is it perhaps only a matter of time before we start to see threads getting deleted as well? Is it possible this has already started with the oldest threads which have not had posts in a long while, which may partly explain why the search function is so completely useless?
  • Cat0703a
    Options

Was I the only one that noticed an ‘s’ implying that @Cat0703a has more than one favorite thread? Which is your most favorite?? 👀 👂

Doesn’t it depend on my mood and the activity level in the favourite (with a u) thread at that time? 😅
  • AdahPotatah2024
    Options
    Am I the only one who likes the "Would you make a sammich for the person above?" thread best? Doesn't everyone think a sandwich makes the ideal meal?
  • srazamora
    Options

Doesn’t it depend on my mood and the activity level in the favourite (with a u) thread at that time? 😅

Who is going to tell her that was the wrong answer/question?