Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,298 Member
    Options
    Are the only options "cool" and "nerd"?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,551 Member
    Options
    If I’m here hadn’t we probably include “tired and sometime humorous”?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Did you forget "friendly and welcoming"?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Wasn’t it already a bit of a stretch after the two other one word descriptors? 😅
  • AdahPotatah2024
    AdahPotatah2024 Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Aren't we all generally friendly, humorous, cool nerds here?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Now why didn't I think to say that?
  • STRAITBUGGIN
    STRAITBUGGIN Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I seem to miss a lot here, no?
  • cmsienk
    edited May 26
    Options
    How often do you check in? Have you thought about going back and reading all the previous posts to get caught up? 😁
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,415 Member
    Options
    When you can't sleep, why not get up and make a blueberry pancake and brew a cup of totally unnecessary coffee?
  • cmsienk
    edited May 26
    Options
    When you can't sleep, why not get up and make a blueberry pancake and brew a cup of totally unnecessary coffee?
    Is this what you're doing right now?
  • frankwbrown
    edited May 26
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Is this what you're doing right now?
    Wasn't it? 😁
    But now, after a nap, isn't it time for me to head out for some outdoor exercise (before it gets any hotter)?

• nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,638 Member
    Options
    Figures...weather's perfect for doing yardwork, but I'm stuck in bed sick...isn't that always the case?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Isn’t it a good thing that you probably other weekends filled with great yard work weather ahead? Did you get the speedy recovery well wishes I’ve sent down your way?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    @nossmf, won't you feel better soon?
    v4o7givd7kjl.jpg
  • AdahPotatah2024
    AdahPotatah2024 Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Is it a cold like the one I had a few weeks ago? Are you eating chicken noodle soup with lots of garlic?💐
  • SuperSassySometimesSexySixty
    Options
    Did you know that the Mexican soup Menudo works even better than chicken soup when you feel sick?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Did you know the one time I tried Menudo, it nearly made me sick? 🤢😂
    Isn't that because of what seemed to me to be slippery rubbery chunks of something I wouldn't call "meat"? 🤔
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,638 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't I rather have had a cold instead of the intestinal virus I had to endure? Isn't it amazing how much better a person can feel after 14 hours of sleep and actually being able to eat and drink water?
  • SuperSassySometimesSexySixty
    Options
    Did you know the one time I tried Menudo, it nearly made me sick? 🤢😂
    Isn't that because of what seemed to me to be slippery rubbery chunks of something I wouldn't call "meat"? 🤔

Do you think that they possibly overcooked the Tripe? Did you know that cooking Menudo takes the skills needed to cook to the perfect texture, and undercooked is too rubbery and overcooked is too slimy 😖
    It's actually very delicious if cooked right! 😋
    nossmf wrote: »
    Wouldn't I rather have had a cold instead of the intestinal virus I had to endure? Isn't it amazing how much better a person can feel after 14 hours of sleep and actually being able to eat and drink water?

Do you know that I'm so happy you're feeling better? 😊
  • maplesyrupandchicken
    maplesyrupandchicken Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    Would you believe that there has already been unions from this thread?

Ahhh, so my spidey senses from the other day were correct, were they? 😂 Is it too late to say “welcome back” now that you’ve been here for a while?

What?