Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• STRAITBUGGIN
    STRAITBUGGIN Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    What have I missed?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,550 Member
    Options
    How soon can you get to Colorado? If the answer is soon, isn’t the answer “nothing yet”?
  • AdahPotatah2024
    AdahPotatah2024 Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Is Colorado still cool this time of year? Where could I migrate to in the summers from the Southeastern US?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,550 Member
    Options
    Are you opposed to Canada?
  • AdahPotatah2024
    Options
    Is it easy to get past the border?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,415 Member
    edited May 23
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Are you?

Guess who has the next six hours off? Does anyone want to go explore Colorado Springs with me? Do you mind if the first stop is Starbucks?
    @cmsienk, won’t you watch for MFP friends there? 😊 While off for a significant period of time, won’t travel need to wait for a bit longer for me?

Will you be in CA in late July? Shall we meet for coffee there??
    Can you guess that I didn't run into any MFP friends during my coffee stop or hike? Were you as surprised as I was to discover that @nossmf lives here?
    While I won't be in CA in late July, care to hazard a wild guess as to where I WILL be?

@cmsienk, couldn’t you tell from my subtle question that I knew that there are a couple of friends (@nossmf included) you might run into there?

Should I add a side trip to my CA adventure to hit up some slot machines and a show with you?

What's this about a CA adventure, and slot machines?

Won’t I be in the city where the place which is deemed the happiest on earth is (except if you’re a parent of overtired child who has had it with lines) at the end of July for a conference. Isn’t it unfortunate that @cmsienk will be at a different high energy city that never sleeps at that time which is much too far away for coffee?
    Have I deduced correctly in thinking you're referring to Los Angeles and Las Vegas?

Didn't I recently see that Dead & Company (w/ John Mayer) are playing a series of concerts from May 24th to July 13th at a new venue called the Sphere in Las Vegas?
    Doesn't the Sphere feature state-of-the-art immersive technology? If I were going to Las Vegas, wouldn't I want to check out the "Sphere Experience" show and maybe even a "Forever Dead" concert?
    frrbx2bxl15v.png
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,290 Member
    Options
    Are you?

Guess who has the next six hours off? Does anyone want to go explore Colorado Springs with me? Do you mind if the first stop is Starbucks?
    @cmsienk, won’t you watch for MFP friends there? 😊 While off for a significant period of time, won’t travel need to wait for a bit longer for me?

Can you guess that I didn't run into any MFP friends during my coffee stop or hike? Were you as surprised as I was to discover that @nossmf lives here?
    While I won't be in CA in late July, care to hazard a wild guess as to where I WILL be?

@cmsienk, couldn’t you tell from my subtle question that I knew that there are a couple of friends (@nossmf included) you might run into there?

Should I add a side trip to my CA adventure to hit up some slot machines and a show with you?

Won’t I be in the city where the place which is deemed the happiest on earth is (except if you’re a parent of overtired child who has had it with lines) at the end of July for a conference. Isn’t it unfortunate that @cmsienk will be at a different high energy city that never sleeps at that time which is much too far away for coffee?
    Have I deduced correctly in thinking you're referring to Los Angeles and Las Vegas?

Didn't I recently see that Dead & Company (w/ John Mayer) are playing a series of concerts from May 24th to July 13th at a new venue called the Sphere in Las Vegas?
    Doesn't the Sphere feature state-of-the-art immersive technology? If I were going to Las Vegas, wouldn't I want to check out the "Sphere Experience" show and maybe even a "Forever Dead" concert?
    frrbx2bxl15v.png
    @frankwbrown?! Did you know I'll be working at an event at The Sphere in June? Can you imagine that I'm looking forward to it?
  • STRAITBUGGIN
    Options
    Don’t I get to Colorado often?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Is that right?
  • STRAITBUGGIN
    Options
    Don’t I travel quite a bit for work? Isn’t Colorado (and Vegas) one of the places I go?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Don't I wish I traveled to Colorado Springs for work as much as I travel to Las Vegas? Aren't I coming up on trip #4 to Vegas this year (with 2 more booked for later this summer)? On the other hand, isn't this only my second business trip to Colorado in the last ten years?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,415 Member
    Options
    Are you?

frrbx2bxl15v.png
    @frankwbrown?! Did you know I'll be working at an event at The Sphere in June? Can you imagine that I'm looking forward to it?
    Won't that be an experience (pun intended)?
  • STRAITBUGGIN
    Options
    What type of work?
  • srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,209 Member
    Options
    So did the meetup happen or what?!?!
  • cmsienk
    edited May 23
    Options
    srazamora wrote: »
    So did the meetup happen or what?!?!
    Why wouldn't it have? You don't,
    by chance, live in the Colorado Springs area, do you?
  • AdahPotatah2024
    Options
    Could we get a pic of your eyes and his chin together having coffee??? :)
  • cmsienk
    edited May 23
    Options
    Isn't it too late for that? Will you accept this picture, which I took before @nossmf arrived, mostly because I was surprised how empty this Starbucks was?
    3zuutnmbbg2p.jpg
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,638 Member
    Options
    Alas, though half an hour was far too short a meeting, was it not pleasant actually being able to ANSWER questions without formulating yet another question?
  • srazamora
    Options
    Could we get a pic of your eyes and his chin together having coffee??? :)

Isn’t it common knowledge by now that @nossmf is too cool for coffee? 😄
  • srazamora
    Options
    nossmf wrote: »
    Alas, though half an hour was far too short a meeting, was it not pleasant actually being able to ANSWER questions without formulating yet another question?

How cool is that?! When should we plan for a thread reunion so the rest of no longer feel left out and can get some answers of our own??