Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,335 Member
    edited June 5
    Options
    srazamora wrote: »
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Has anyone else here had their eyes dilated for an opthalmological exam lately? Are you surprised to learn that 6 hours later my eyes are still quite dilated and light sensitive?
    Did you save the cool glasses they gave you to wear afterwards? Don’t you know they come in quite handy as emergency sunglasses? 😎
    Do you know how confused I am about the "special glasses" you mention? Aren't those for cataract surgery patients? Didn't I just have a regular eye exam to check my pressure, etc.?
    Did you not have your eyes dilated, @cmsienk ?
    Didn't you read that I did? Aren’t those glasses reserved for cataract and glaucoma patients at my ophthalmologist? Aren't I grateful that I'm neither of those - just someone who was overdue for a full eye exam?
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,773 Member
    Options
    Ever since I got PRK surgery in 2006, which corrected my vision but left me extremely light sensitive, do you want to guess how many pairs of sunglasses I keep at any given time to ensure I never go anywhere without a pair? Would you be surprised to hear the answer is a minimum of three? (Did you have a vision of me wearing all three at once, you silly goose?)
  • cmsienk
    Options
    How did you know my nickname was Silly Goose?
  • nossmf
    Options
    A lucky guess?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Didn't I imagine you starting a new fashion trend in your new modeling career?
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,082 Member
    edited June 6
    Options
    What is PRK surgery?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    6oalld5p4fiy.jpg
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,082 Member
    Options
    Ah so in plain English, laser surgery ?

Haven't I known of people who had vision corrected by laser surgery and not realised this was what nossmf was talking about?
  • srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,242 Member
    edited June 6
    Options
    nossmf wrote: »
    Ever since I got PRK surgery in 2006, which corrected my vision but left me extremely light sensitive, do you want to guess how many pairs of sunglasses I keep at any given time to ensure I never go anywhere without a pair? Would you be surprised to hear the answer is a minimum of three? (Did you have a vision of me wearing all three at once, you silly goose?)

Did anyone else happen to see that welcome pun that I put in bold above for emphasis?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,448 Member
    Options
    Isn't it all just a blur from what I can see?
    (Where's my glasses when I need them?)
  • srazamora
    edited June 6
    Options
    Wouldn’t it be neat if you got an alert when I clicked the insightful reaction to your last post?
  • nossmf
    Options
    PRK is one of two laser eye surgeries, with Lasik peeling back the outer layer while PRK removes it entirely...PRK takes longer to recover but has fewer complications...how satisfied was I when I went from 20/400 with a stigmatism to 20/15 without one? Even 18 years later, am I only now having to start using reading glasses for near vision, but am still fine to drive without?
  • srazamora
    edited June 6
    Options
    Uhh, can we please avoid words like “peeling back” when talking about eyes for visual people like me? 🤢 😖

Also, did anyone catch that pun? 😏
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Uhh, can we please avoid words like “peeling back” when talking about eyes for visual people like me? 🤢 😖

Also, did anyone catch that pun? 😏
    Aren't you clever?
  • nossmf
    Options
    Isn't that what we pay her for?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Wait - she charges you?
  • nossmf
    Options
    Wait - she DOESN'T charge you?
  • cmsienk
    edited June 6
    Options
    😬 What can I say?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,560 Member
    Options
    😬 What can I say?

Something in question format, perhaps? 🤔
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,560 Member
    Options
    @nossmf, since I no longer have access to friend’s walls, may I share my belated wishes for a happy birthday here? Did you have a nice day?