Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't it still be?
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Perhaps not? Why watch a movie then multiple times?
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Got any Christmas movies?
  • 123liveoak
    123liveoak Posts: 2,239 Member
    Options
    Haven't you heard...dont some people consider it one just cause it takes place around christmas?
  • AliNouveau
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Aren't you just a fount of knowledge?
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Why would someone arrive for something that starts at 7:30 now? I get wanting to be in time but isn't waiting around for 2 hours a bit of a waste of time?
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Nope...might it be something that starts at 7:30 and someone arrived at 5:30? If I had two hours to waste waiting for something to start... Well wouldn't I figure out a way to use them?
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Do you think the early person is just odd? Would you believe I think that's just the case?
  • AliNouveau
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Isn't that my point? Why just waste 2 hours?

Did you know a week today Santa will have been?
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Sometimes there's just no hope don'tcha think?

Might I have to do some Christmas baking and buy stocking stuffers but for the most part I'm ready?
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Did you know that 2018 starts AND ends on a Monday?
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    What ya got? Did you know I basically just google recipes or find new ones in magazines that look yummy? Could I be making my brother a gingerbread crust coconut cream pie for Christmas dinner that I found in a magazine?
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Did you know I'm not a super fan of the pumpkin craze?
    Don't I have to make gingerbread for the crust of this pie but cause I like to decorate them? Might I also do shortbreads and these amazing sugar cookies that literally melt in your mouth and you have to eat like 50?
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Yes?
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Did you know I've a version of the sugar cookies that are like spice cookies and more like crack for me that I contemplate not making them?
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Aren't you awesome?
    Did you know I really like decorating cookies so sometimes I'll just make some to decorate? Might there be something mindless and really satisfying with creating a work of art that you can eat?
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Did you know a lot of baking and cooking for me is the aesthetics? Might I often plate meals and present food or say a cookie platter in a way that's pleasing to the eye because food is a feast for all the senses?
  • AliNouveau
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Isn't it more fun that way?