Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,170 Member
    Options
    Can I pick someone to change me instead? Why should all the weight have to be on my shoulders? :p
  • srazamora
    Options
    Can I specify that my weight is currently on more than just my shoulders? :p
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Aren't times like this sent to try us? Isn't it when we have to decide to fight or just give up? Don't we all always have to work at it?
  • jagrippa33
    jagrippa33 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Could it be many of us deal with this same thing? Can’t we all be of a little help to each other?
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    jagrippa33 wrote: »
    Could it be many of us deal with this same thing? Can’t we all be of a little help to each other?

No? Hahaha. How can I help you?
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Who's watching the Olympics?
  • bubaluboo
    bubaluboo Posts: 2,098 Member
    Options
    Ooh the Olympics - How did I forget?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    srazamora wrote: »
    why dont we all meet in Florida? dont they have good golfing there?

Are we planning a reunion? Is it still called a reunion if we’ve never gotten together before?

Do you know how nice it is to see you? How have you been?
    How could I possibly begin to tell you how how steep of a dive I took off the wagon?

Uh oh.. are you back on the wagon ?
  • VelociraptorEyes
    VelociraptorEyes Posts: 1,175 Member
    Options
    Speaking of the Olympics, is anyone watching the U.S. Women's National Hockey team playing Finland right now and would you believe me @srazamora when I say I am rooting for you to get back on the wagon?
  • AliNouveau
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Did you know I just saw highlights from Canada VS the Russians in women's hockey?
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Do you think that naming a mountain range "The Rockies" is the equivalent of naming a cat "Fluffy"?
  • Sunshine_And_Sand
    Sunshine_And_Sand Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one who doesn't understand what the point of curling is? How did that even become an Olympic sport? Am I the only one willing to admit that curling is actually my favorite sport in the Winter Olympics? Is it weird that I don't even understand the point of the winter sport I claim as my favorite to watch?
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Did you know I took up curling 3 years ago? Might it be a lot harder than it looks? If you ever get a chance you should try it, would you believe I bet you'd find it super frustrating but Fun?
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Would you believe I made the best dinner tonight?
  • srazamora
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Would you believe I made the best dinner tonight?

Did you make enough for the entire thread? (Ehemm.. or maybe just me? :p )

• AliNouveau
    Options
    Don't I always make enough for am army? Do you like enchiladas and chips and salsa?
  • srazamora
    Options
    Aren't times like this sent to try us? Isn't it when we have to decide to fight or just give up? Don't we all always have to work at it?

Have you been told before that you give good pep talks?

• srazamora
    Options
    Don't I always make enough for am army? Do you like enchiladas and chips and salsa?

How can I begin to tell you how appetizing that sounds??

• srazamora
    Options
    @AliNouveau , what’s your “go to” meal when you don’t feel the least bit like cooking?
  • AliNouveau
    Options

Have you been told before that you give good pep talks?

Was that a good one? Might I like to just find a silver lining?