Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,845 Member
    Options
    Not that I can think of off hand?
  • elsie6hickman
    elsie6hickman Posts: 3,864 Member
    Options
    Doesn't everyone have a friend or family member that requires a unique present and not just a GC?
  • PaperDoll_
    Options
    Isn't that true? Might I hate giving money or gift cards as presents? Why must teenagers be so hard to shop for...?
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Don't you think that's what teens want?
  • PaperDoll_
    Options
    Doesn't giving cash or gift cards seem so impersonal though?
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Would you believe I think it does but if it's what they really want isn't that the best gift?
  • PaperDoll_
    Options
    Isn't that a good point? Wouldn't it make it so much easier on me as well?
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Are you just going to do that for Christmas this year then?
  • PaperDoll_
    Options
    Aren't I thinking I might since there's so many teenagers anymore? Isn't it so much easier when they're little kids?
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Isn't it fun buying toys for the littles?

Did you know I told my boy and his cousin I'd take them to the comic book/game store but they're happier hanging out?
  • PaperDoll_
    Options
    Really? They must be having a lot of fun together because don't boys love comic book/game stores?
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Weren't they excited when I told them but how they're watching some videos and are very loud and crazy so shouldn't I just get my laundry folded?
  • PaperDoll_
    Options
    Wouldn't it be great to be like kids again and instead of worrying about folding laundry, just being loud and crazy and having a good time?
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Did you know I often do that with my son? Or if I'm with my friends aren't we a little crazy at times? Isn't it fun rolling down hills and doing cartwheels?
  • PaperDoll_
    Options
    Might it have been a long time since I've done a cartwheel? I wonder if I still could?
  • elsie6hickman
    elsie6hickman Posts: 3,864 Member
    Options
    Didn't I used to be able to do cartwheels and splits? Do you think I would survive trying that now? Why is my fibromyalgia making it's presence known today? Doesn't it lure me to forget about it, only to whisper to me that it's still here?
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Sis you know I have no idea how to teach someone to do a cartwheel?
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Didn't I used to be able to do cartwheels and splits? Do you think I would survive trying that now? Why is my fibromyalgia making it's presence known today? Doesn't it lure me to forget about it, only to whisper to me that it's still here?

Aren't those invisible diseases cruel?
  • PaperDoll_
    Options
    Maybe I'm her sis?
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Might that have meant to be did?