Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Can you believe I just sent an application for my Child to attend a school for the arts? Might my child be in a real life Fame if he's accepted?

Didn't my niece attend a high school with an arts academy program? She studied photography and won a few awards.

Isn't that awesome? Did you know my child is quite talented at music? Might be at 10 be using an online sequencer to compose his own songs and would you believe he can play anything by ear on the piano?

Isn't that impressive? Surely he'll get into the school for the arts with that kind of talent?

At that age, wasn't I just barely able to play Hot Cross Buns on the recorder? :D

Would you believe we're a bit late and we have to wait for someone to leave to have a spot become available?

Did you know I can play basics of most thinga on the piano so school music classes were boring? Might I have really good musical genetics in my family? Sporty too?
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,845 Member
    Options
    Maybe a spot will open up or maybe next year he'll be able to get in?

Might I have never learned to play the piano but always loved the sound of it? Would you know I did learn clarinet in school but only because on sign up day I got confused between the flute and clarinet? Might I had really wanted to learn the flute instead? lol :#

• AliNouveau
    Options
    Did you know I got stuck with clarinet because I was sick on instrument selection day?
  • PaperDoll_
    Options
    Do you think anyone ever chose the clarinet because that was what they really wanted to learn?
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Would you be our e I've a friend who is a profession so clarinet player? Might I assume she liked and likes it?
  • PaperDoll_
    Options
    Might I have liked it too when I started learning it after the initial disappointment wore off?
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Did you know I just hated music class because I was bored?
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Is dying of old age like dying of not dying?
  • bdgfn
    bdgfn Posts: 7,719 Member
    Options
    Isn't it too early for Christmas music?
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Wouldn't it be nice if people waited until at least December? Might our Christmas season start this Sunday with the Santa Claus Parade?
  • pztodd
    pztodd Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    When will pigs fly?
    don't they already?
  • epr31295
    epr31295 Posts: 6,213 Member
    Options
    Why is Monica Lewinsky still relevant?
  • geiznekcm
    geiznekcm Posts: 1,357 Member
    Options
    Who is Monica Lewinsky?
  • elsie6hickman
    elsie6hickman Posts: 3,864 Member
    Options
    Don't I have a flying pig? Don't you think Monica Lewinsky probably wishes no one knew who she was? Don't you imagine she avoids blue dresses?
  • PaperDoll_
    Options
    Why'd I have to go through 3 pages to hunt this down? :(
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Shouldn't we keep the questions alive?
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Is leaving your shirt untucked just tucking your pants into your shirt?
  • epr31295
    epr31295 Posts: 6,213 Member
    Options
    How many members are using that profile picture as of right now?
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Did you know it's one day closer to Sunday which means one day closer to getting to walk in the santa Claus Parade?!?!?!??
  • PaperDoll_
    Options
    What is the Santa Claus Parade?