Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,850 Member
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Have you made bread yet?

Wouldn't you know I haven't? Don't I need to go to the grocery tomorrow and get yeast and then I can experiment?
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Shouldn't you make sure to do that? Won't it be fun experimenting?
  • PaperDoll_
    Options
    Did you know I love Halloween csuse I love dressing up in costumes? But Christmas always has a magical feel for me? Even though I am Santa is t it special to bring smiles to people? Might we have a friend with no family to visit that we've adopted for Christmas?

Isn't that what Christmas is about? Isn't that friend lucky to have someone like you that cares?
  • PaperDoll_
    Options
    Might I do my grocery shopping on Sundays and it's already on the list? :)
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Did you know the first year he was invited someone else decided they'd be here Christmas morning so i was at the drugstore Christmas eve buying all sorts of stocking stuffers? Might I have bought all the scratch lottery tickets the store had?
  • PaperDoll_
    Options
    Don't you know when I was a kid, I'd always have my mom buy my grandpa scratch lottery tickets for me? Might I never knew what to get him, but he always loved those tickets? lol
  • rayraymarq8
    rayraymarq8 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Do those socks come in other colors?
  • PaperDoll_
    Options
    Then might he have saved the losers and gave them to us kids to play with? Might I have no idea how we played with them now but remember having stacks of them?
  • PaperDoll_
    Options

Do you want a pair?
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    Don't you know when I was a kid, I'd always have my mom buy my grandpa scratch lottery tickets for me? Might I never knew what to get him, but he always loved those tickets? lol

Aren't they Fun? Might they be a traditional stocking stuffer in my family? Did you know in my house if you visit on Christmas you get a Santa gift or stocking?
  • AliNouveau
    Options

Might I have gotten them half price st the Halloween store?
  • rayraymarq8
    Options

Did they come with heels? :smiley:
  • PaperDoll_
    Options

Aren't they Fun? Might they be a traditional stocking stuffer in my family? Did you know in my house if you visit on Christmas you get a Santa gift or stocking?

Might that be true with my family as well?

Can you believe I got all my Christmas shopping finished and I don't have to fight any crowds in the stores?! :)
  • AliNouveau
    Options

Did they come with heels? :smiley:

No
  • AliNouveau
    Options

Can you believe I got all my Christmas shopping finished and I don't have to fight any crowds in the stores?! :)

Aren't you awesome!!!!??? Might I need to start shopping? Did you know I'm going to NYC with some friends so we can do a new York Christmas?
  • rayraymarq8
    Options
    Should I start shopping now?
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    What are you getting me?
  • PaperDoll_
    Options

Aren't you awesome!!!!??? Might I need to start shopping? Did you know I'm going to NYC with some friends so we can do a new York Christmas?

Might I just really hate shopping so much that I try to get it finished before Thanksgiving and when the stores get busy? Didn't I do a lot of it online though?

Won't New York be fun?
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Might I love the excitement of Christmas shopping with the mall all decorated?

Would you believe we are basically going so we can skate at Rockefeller centre? Might we want to see santa as well but we'll all be packing our skates? Did you know skating at Rockefeller centre with the tree is on most skaters' bucket lists?
  • PaperDoll_
    Options
    Might I have not known that? Is your ankle better now to where you can stand on skates without it hurting?