Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Might she even have a Wikipedia page? Did you know i leant her scrapbook to the boys class once and they were more impressed st the face she is on the Wikipedia?
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Anyone wanna come shovel snow???? Anyone????
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options
    I'll come shovel snow, possibly for some form of payment? Like food?
    How is your Sunday morning?
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,850 Member
    Options
    If she's paying with food, can I help?
  • Tankiscool
    Options
    Might she have not answered yet? Maybe she's out doing it herself?
  • PaperDoll_
    Options
    Maybe she's busy cooking for us? Doesn't she love baking and seem to be very good at it?
  • Tankiscool
    Options
    I believe I have seen her potential in a post? I can't remember what it was but I think it looked delicious? Should we go over and see for sure? Or might that invite us to be put to work?
  • PaperDoll_
    Options
    Aren't we going to work and shovel the snow though and then eat her food?
  • PaperDoll_
    Options
    And by work and shovel snow, don't I really mean build forts and have a snowball fight?
  • Tankiscool
    Options
    I really hope it was building forts and having snowball fights, but I believe it would be shovel snow or get no food, potentially?
  • PaperDoll_
    Options
    Doesn't she seem to be fun though? Might she give up on the idea of shoveling and join us in the snowball fight?
  • Tankiscool
    Options
    She does seem fun doesn't she? Although she is a mom I believe? Moms can be fun, but sometimes they can be not so fun as well, no?
  • PaperDoll_
    Options
    Do you think she'd yell at us for not shoveling and send us to our rooms with no dinner?
  • Tankiscool
    Options
    Don't you think so? Its good that we are adults and don't really have to listen to her, no?
  • PaperDoll_
    Options
    Isn't that true? What could she do? Get the belt on us? Wouldn't that have a much different meaning for adults?
  • Tankiscool
    Options
    Yes it would bring legal ramifications would it not? Plus we could go out to eat, no? We don't need her to cook, do we? Although it would be nice of her to do so?
  • PaperDoll_
    Options
    Don't I think she's nice and would cook for us even if we didn't finish the shoveling?
  • Tankiscool
    Options
    Wouldn't that be nice? What do you think she'll say about our conversation when she gets back?
  • PaperDoll_
    Options
    Might she tell us we could've had the snow shoveled by now?
  • Tankiscool
    Options
    Might she still offer us food though?