Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    I get wanting to know why but is it because you care about the wellbeing of the person or are just nosy? Often times a person leaves suddenly because they are embarrassed or hurt or feel they aren't being treated nicely, shouldn't they be allowed to do so without having to explain this?
  • stevefromtherock
    stevefromtherock Posts: 1,150 Member
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    I get wanting to know why but is it because you care about the wellbeing of the person or are just nosy? Often times a person leaves suddenly because they are embarrassed or hurt or feel they aren't being treated nicely, shouldn't they be allowed to do so without having to explain this?

You're right, I guess we care about the person's well being and that's why we want to know?
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    I really wonder if it's just a need to just know everything? Will you care about their well-being in a month? Did you care enough about their well being to get a contact outside of here? When it boils down to it we're all just little pictures on each other's phones, maybe we get a glimpse into their lives a bit but unless you really connect you will always just be little faces on a website
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

You're right, I guess we care about the person's well being and that's why we want to know?

I think it's really sweet you are such a caring person.. If you have plans to leave can you let me know? .. so I can say goodbye. I'd miss you 🙂
  • stevefromtherock
    edited May 2019
    Options

I think it's really sweet you are such a caring person.. If you have plans to leave can you let me know? .. so I can say goodbye. I'd miss you 🙂

Of course Ali, also if you should leave would you let me know? I'd miss you too 😊
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    Is someone leaving soon?
  • stevefromtherock
    Options
    I'm staying, how about you?
  • stevefromtherock
    Options

Of course Ali, also if you should leave would you let me know? I'd miss you too 😊

I thought that it was Ali who posted it but it was actually Jo..it's late and I'm still awake 😆
    That doesn't mean that I wouldn't miss you Ali 😊
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Would you believe most likely I'd just go? Wouldn't my close friends know what was up and isn't that just the way the world works?
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Does anyone want to take my boy to see fireworks?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    Is Canadia having a holiday?
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Would you believe it is Victoria day?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    Do you know that Victoria is my youngest daughter's middle name?
  • Liftingat58
    Liftingat58 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know when Victoria was Queen?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    Might she have been Queen of the United Kingdom between 1837-1901?
  • AliNouveau
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Wasn't it during the Victorian era?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    Wasn't the style in the Victorian era so beautiful?
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Why was that wooed? Did people really love the Victorian era that much?
  • srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,146 Member
    Options
    Why does the icon for woo seem to contradict a woo?
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    Woo's are just not understood , dont you think ?