Calorie Counter

Message Boards Fun & Games
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Replies

• backagain22backagain22 Member Posts: 376 Member Member Posts: 376 Member
    Whatcha watching?
  • highheeldivahighheeldiva Member Posts: 496 Member Member Posts: 496 Member
    Do you like brothers and sisters?
  • backagain22backagain22 Member Posts: 376 Member Member Posts: 376 Member
    Can you believe I don't even know that show?
  • WingsofDestinymfpWingsofDestinymfp Member, Premium Posts: 5 Member Member, Premium Posts: 5 Member
    Are there cats in the show?
  • FabulousFantasticFiftyFabulousFantasticFifty Member Posts: 179,040 Member Member Posts: 179,040 Member
    Isn't Cats it's own Broadway show?
  • northviewvintagenorthviewvintage Member Posts: 409 Member Member Posts: 409 Member
    Can you believe someone tried to recruit my mom for that show in the 80s, but she didn't go to the audition? Do you think it was because she was too busy being a mom to go out and have fun?
  • AliNouveauAliNouveau Member Posts: 35,271 Member Member Posts: 35,271 Member
    Shouldn't you always have fun whether you're a mom or not?
  • goldengirl111goldengirl111 Member Posts: 629 Member Member Posts: 629 Member
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Shouldn't you always have fun whether you're a mom or not?

Would your own mother approve of that type of fun?
  • srazamorasrazamora Member Posts: 3,064 Member Member Posts: 3,064 Member
    Must all fun be mother-approved?
    Shouldn't fun be you approved?
  • skahtboiskahtboi Member Posts: 7,730 Member Member Posts: 7,730 Member
    srazamora wrote: »
    skahtboi wrote: »
    srazamora wrote: »
    Is there someone that can hang around here and tag me in a post if I don’t show up on a daily basis? Don’t you know I’m trying to turn a new leaf for the millionth time and go back to logging every day?

@srazamora do you think it will help? Should I try to post a reminder on your wall?

Aren’t I supposed to get an alert or something when I’m tagged, @skahtboi ?

Is it really possible to fall off the wagon before getting on the wagon?

Isn’t that the way it is supposed to go? Should I try reminding you, @srazamora, again to see what happens?

Wanna watch tv with me?

What are we watching?

Does anyone want to come over for dinner? Might I have gotten huge steaks? Do you think I'll need the chicken kabobs too?
  • tuddy315tuddy315 Member Posts: 7,415 Member Member Posts: 7,415 Member
    Are you grilling? Will there be Caesar salad?
    Didn't we grill some really nice steaks? Might I have made a salad of fresh tomatoes from the farmers market? Would you believe I made fresh bread and hummus, ice cream and sorbet?
    Did you know Double Indemnity is on TCM tonight?
  • tuddy315tuddy315 Member Posts: 7,415 Member Member Posts: 7,415 Member
    Will you watch it and tell me how it ends since I am too tired to stay up any longer, please?
    Didn't the raptors play in the NBA restart and win?
  • northviewvintagenorthviewvintage Member Posts: 409 Member Member Posts: 409 Member
    Are the raptors a basketball team?
    Aren't they the current champion basketball team? Will the leafs win tonight?