Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• NVintage
    NVintage Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't it easier to take them on an very long road trip in an old car that has a CD player, but a broken radio, and "accidently" just bring all your old CDS of 70s rock and make sure stop off at all the major music themed museums?
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,070 Member
    Options
    But don't I consider any music my own parents listened to as "classic?"
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,200 Member
    edited July 2021
    Options
    Isn't it great to discover, when you're older, that there is some great music from your Parents' era, or earlier?
    Like Django Reinhardt (Minor Swing), (Minor Blues), or Big Bill Broonzy (Glory Of Love)?
  • bby_dvll
    bby_dvll Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    honestly what is even considered classic music? does it have to be from another era, or just the first type of that music?
  • CPruneJuice
    CPruneJuice Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Do we have to talk about classic music?
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,210 Member
    edited July 2021
    Options
    What would you like to discuss?
  • CPruneJuice
    Options
    Can we talk about beer?
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Sure? What's your favourite?
  • CPruneJuice
    Options
    Do I have to have a favorite?
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Doesn't one typically have a favourite style or brand they would gravitate to? Don't we usually ask for a lager or ab IPA when we go to a bar?
  • CPruneJuice
    Options
    Would you believe I prefer a lager or stout but will try anything? Could your favourite and my favorite be the same?
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,070 Member
    Options
    Is it an acceptable answer to say "My favorite beer is a full one?"
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Would you believe I don't subscribe to that theory? Might I still find dark beers a bit hard to drink cause of the colour? Wouldn't I usually order a wheat beer, pilsner or lager and sometimes an IPA? Isn't it fun though to try new ones?
  • CPruneJuice
    Options
    Are you just afraid that you’d like dark too much if you tried it?
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Isn't it just the colour messes with my mind? Would you believe I have issues with foods and drinks because of my mind seeing the colour? Might I not be.able to have a glass of milk cause my mind convinces me it looks like glue and then I feel nauseous? (Could it also be the lactose intolerance?)
  • CPruneJuice
    Options
    If you can’t drink milk because it looks like glue, how do you drink a beer that looks like pee? Might people think you’re weird? Did you know I think you’re weird for adding a “u” to words like color and favorite?
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Well have you just ruined my ability to drink beer?
    Is it odd to spell things correctly?
  • CPruneJuice
    Options
    Isn’t it cute that you think you spell things correctly?
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Isn't it how they spell stuff in England? Hmmm I wonder if it's called English cause it came from there?
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Does anyone want to come to a party at my house? You have to help declutter and clean but it'll be fun dontcha think?