Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,173 Member
    Options
    If I get a bird feeder will the wasps build little nests in it?

Are you commenting on the certainty of it, or is a wasp’s nest what you’re after, @AdahPotatah2024 ?

• cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,004 Member
    Options
    srazamora wrote: »
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Did anyone else forget to put out their Hummingbird feeders?

Is there a deadline, @cmsienk?
    Shouldn't the feeders (in my area of the country) be put out in mid-April? Although I don't usually see hummingbirds until early May, isn't it suggested they go up in April to be there for any early birds? 😉
  • srazamora
    Options
    Wouldn't it be magical to live inside a [giant] cello?
    glss65nea2pw.png

Wouldn’t it be cool if architects took note and made fancy skylights like that, @frankwbrown ?
  • srazamora
    Options

Shouldn't the feeders (in my area of the country) be put out in mid-April? Although I don't usually see hummingbirds until early May, isn't it suggested they go up in April to be there for any early birds? 😉

Are you saying the early hummingbirds get the sugary goodness?
  • cmsienk
    Options

Are you saying the early hummingbirds get the sugary goodness?
    Don't you think they appreciate that more than a worm?
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,326 Member
    Options
    Do you know how mercilessly my daughter Robyn has been teased on account of her name sounding like the bird?
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,021 Member
    Options
    what if I live in Australia and there are no hummingbirds here?
  • maplesyrupandchicken
    maplesyrupandchicken Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Have you ever seen a video of a praying mantis catching a hummingbird at their feeder?
  • AdahPotatah2024
    AdahPotatah2024 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't that be a traumatizing video!?
  • AdahPotatah2024
    Options
    @srazamora Couldn't you say I am at war with the wasps over the territory around my balcony?
  • srazamora
    Options
    @srazamora Couldn't you say I am at war with the wasps over the territory around my balcony?

Have you considered putting up a “No Vacancy” sign? 😜

• nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,326 Member
    Options
    Which language should it be in?
  • srazamora
    Options
    More importantly, who is going to have the patience and pain tolerance to teach wasps how to read?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Is anybody else making a blueberry Dutch Baby pancake for brunch?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,300 Member
    Options
    Doesn't that sound good? But while I have all the ingredients, don't I lack the time? Instead, aren't I off to an "Age with Movement Celebration" in a local park at which I will participate in a tai chi demonstration?

z5uiw9sqdvlo.png
  • cmsienk
    edited May 3
    Options
    Doesn't that sound good? But while I have all the ingredients, don't I lack the time? Instead, aren't I off to an "Age with Movement Celebration" in a local park at which I will participate in a tai chi demonstration?
    z5uiw9sqdvlo.png
    Doesn't that sound like a healthy,
    fun way to spend your morning? I've been meaning to ask you, have you ever added a little vanilla and cinnamon to your batter before baking? And do you save the bite with the most berries for last? 😋
    oul8zr3muqgh.jpg
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,021 Member
    Options
    Isnt that great of Frank doing these fitness programs?

Shall I mention I have done last 3 weeks Parkrun - 5km run/walk on every Sat here (and around the world)?
  • AdahPotatah2024
    Options
    Doesn't that make everyone want to look and see if there's any community events going on today..wouldn't that be more fun than working on cleaning projects? Or waging war against wasps!?
  • cmsienk
    edited May 4
    Options
    Isnt that great of Frank doing these fitness programs?

Shall I mention I have done last 3 weeks Parkrun - 5km run/walk on every Sat here (and around the world)?
    May I say congratulations?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Doesn't that make everyone want to look and see if there's any community events going on today..wouldn't that be more fun than working on cleaning projects? Or waging war against wasps!?
    Doesn't that sound like a great idea?