Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,335 Member
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    nossmf wrote: »
    Can I join in after 5,124 pages of questions?

Do you have any original questions to contribute?

Don’t you mean “welcome to the questions thread”?
    Isn't that what I heard?
    Don't I strongly believe that not all of our questions have been all that original? 😂
  • srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,189 Member
    edited May 8
    Options
    Am I the only person in the world who dislikes sprinkles?

Do you dislike sprinkles across the board or are you just a sprinkles snob, @nossmf ?
    kncvwgaubks5.png

• srazamora
    Options

Why did it take so long for you to join in, @wholelotarosy ?? Were you lurking previously?
  • srazamora
    Options

Didn't you beat me to that question? Although wasn't I thinking only of this thread as opposed to the whole world?

Are you telling me this thread isn’t your whole world, @frankwbrown ? 😤
  • srazamora
    edited May 8
    Options

Isn't that what I heard?
    Don't I strongly believe that not all of our questions have been all that original? 😂

Is it that we lack originality or that there are too many people asking too many questions leaving no room for originality?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    srazamora wrote: »

Isn't that what I heard?

Is it that we lack originality or that there are too many people asking too many questions leaving no room for originality?
    Could it be that it isn't our lack of originality so much as the occasional deja vu moments due to which a previously posted question might be the perfect question to ask again?
  • frankwbrown
    Options

Do you dislike sprinkles across the board or are you just a sprinkles snob, @nossmf ?
    kncvwgaubks5.png

Am I not surprised that the subject of sprinkles, while seemingly simple, is almost as complex as is the subject of coffee (types of beans, roasts, brewing techniques, and drinks), not to mention wine and beer?
    Newly enlightened, wouldn't I now like to try at least sanding sugar and hagelslag?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,104 Member
    edited May 8
    Options

kncvwgaubks5.png

Am I not surprised that the subject of sprinkles, while seemingly simple, is almost as complex as is the subject of coffee (types of beans, roasts, brewing techniques, and drinks), not to mention wine and beer?
    Newly enlightened, wouldn't I now like to try at least sanding sugar and hagelslag?
    You knew someone was going to look up hagelslag, didn't you? Wasn't I surprised to find a lot of images like this one?
    cxosd89uc8ix.png
  • frankwbrown
    Options

kncvwgaubks5.png

You knew someone was going to look up hagelslag, didn't you? Wasn't I surprised to find a lot of images like this one?
    cxosd89uc8ix.png

Isn't that a curious way to enjoy chocolate sprinkles? 🤔😂
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    To clarify, was I not stating question originality as a requirement for entry, but instead as a hoped-for quality to add to the group?

And though sugar crystals are (occasionally) welcome, shall I declare myself as an (almost) universal disliker of all manner of sprinkles, especially when the sprinkles contribute more flavor than or require more effort chewing than the item itself they are supposed to ENHANCE, rather than REPLACE?
  • srazamora
    Options

Isn't that what I heard?

Could it be that it isn't our lack of originality so much as the occasional deja vu moments due to which a previously posted question might be the perfect question to ask again?

Doesn’t it make since that we would feel the need to repeat questions since nobody ever gives us straight answers around here? 😄
  • srazamora
    Options
    Are you guys on strike this morning? 🧐
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Are you guys on strike this morning? 🧐
    Aren't I just enjoying my coffee?
  • srazamora
    Options
    Are you the kind of person who likes not to be talked to until after you’ve enjoyed your coffee, @cmsienk ?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Doesn't it depend on the time of day? If I'm up at 5am because of an early work schedule, wouldn't I prefer a little silence with my coffee?
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    5am?? How come you get to sleep in so late?? (Due to commute, doesn't my alarm go off at 4am each day?)
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Did I really turn off my alarms late last night, so I could sleep in 'til 9am?
  • srazamora
    Options
    5am?? How come you get to sleep in so late?? (Due to commute, doesn't my alarm go off at 4am each day?)

What time do you sleep in until on your days off, @nossmf ? 5 AM? 🤣
  • srazamora
    Options
    Did I really turn off my alarms late last night, so I could sleep in 'til 9am?

Did you wake up feeling refreshed, @frankwbrown ?
  • srazamora
    Options
    Doesn't it depend on the time of day? If I'm up at 5am because of an early work schedule, wouldn't I prefer a little silence with my coffee?

If 5 AM coffee pairs well with silence, what pairs well with 10 AM coffee, @cmsienk ?