Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,472 Member
    Options
    Is that a sign of the apocalypse?
  • MsElphaba
    MsElphaba Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Does anyone else feel completely lost on this thread when life gets in the way and keeps you from checking in frequently?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,347 Member
    Options
    srazamora wrote: »
    Didn't you choose the maple bar?!

What’s taking @frankwbrown so long to respond? Doesn’t he realize @AdahPotatah2024 are over here waiting in suspense?
    Didn't I first have to finish my walk after finishing my donut(s)?
    Didn't I then have to finish an hour of water aerobics and an hour of strength/cardio, on account of the fact that I had both a maple bar and a chocolate bar? 😋😋😂

• frankwbrown
    Options
    Will the fact that I had two donuts around 6am this morning deter me from celebrating in some way the fact that today is National Chocolate Chip Day (in the US at least)?
  • srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,202 Member
    Options
    MsElphaba wrote: »
    Does anyone else feel completely lost on this thread when life gets in the way and keeps you from checking in frequently?

Is that because you’re like me and feel the need to skim through the pages of new posts, @MsElphaba ? Can I be the first to welcome you back? 😊
  • srazamora
    Options
    Will the fact that I had two donuts around 6am this morning deter me from celebrating in some way the fact that today is National Chocolate Chip Day (in the US at least)?

Shouldn’t we all be able to come together for an international chocolate chip day?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,185 Member
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Will you have a cup for me please?

Are you taking a break from coffee, @cmsienk ? 😲
    Are you kidding? Wasn't I practically tied to my chair and unable to procure any coffee?
  • frankwbrown
    edited May 16
    Options
    Will you have a cup for me please?

Are you taking a break from coffee, @cmsienk ? 😲
    Are you kidding? Wasn't I practically tied to my chair and unable to procure any coffee?

Are you familiar with the CamelBak brand--among others--of hydration packs?
    While I wouldn't recommend putting hot coffee in a hydration pack, wouldn't iced coffee be fine?
    But did you know CamelBak--among others--also makes insulated coffee mugs/tumblers in 12, 16, 20 and 32 oz sizes?
    Wouldn't I go for the 32 oz size, just to be safe? 😂
  • AdahPotatah2024
    AdahPotatah2024 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    Do you work for that company,sir?:D
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,512 Member
    Options
    Since Frank is retired doesn’t he have time to review and recommend items for us now? 😄
  • nossmf
    Options
    In that case, does Frank prefer chocolate CHIPS or chocolate CHUNKS in his cookies?
  • frankwbrown
    edited May 16
    Options
    On the topic of chocolate chip cookies, isn't the question not whether to use chunks or chips, but rather what is the proper proportion of chocolate to dough?
    And isn't the answer to that question that there should be significant bits of.... dough... in the chocolate? 😋😂
  • nossmf
    Options
    Do you stick with milk chocolate, or branch off with dark- or white-chocolate?
  • Hoax89
    Hoax89 Posts: 214 Member
    edited May 16
    Options
    Does anyone else like their chocolate chip cookies with a bit of visible salt baked on top, or am I crazy?
  • nossmf
    Options
    Interesting...salt is a flavor enhancer, but unsure how well that correlates to sweet flavors...caramel is often advertised as "salted"...could this be less crazy than it initially sounds?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,185 Member
    Options
    nossmf wrote: »
    Interesting...salt is a flavor enhancer, but unsure how well that correlates to sweet flavors...caramel is often advertised as "salted"...could this be less crazy than it initially sounds?
    Have you ever had chocolate covered pretzels? 😋
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,512 Member
    Options
    Or kettle corn?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Do you stick with milk chocolate, or branch off with dark- or white-chocolate?
    Don't my homemade chocolate chip cookies usually contain--in order of frequency, not necessarily preference--semisweet chocolate, milk chocolate or bittersweet chocolate, sometimes a combination?
    Is there any reason a chocolate lover would choose white chocolate over any other kind?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Have you ever had chocolate covered pretzels? 😋
    Aren't those delicious?
    Have you ever combined chocolate stars with salted cashew nuts? 😋
  • srazamora
    Options
    Is it true that white chocolate isn’t actually chocolate at all?