Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,206 Member
    Options
    How sad is Djokovic that his hopes of a Golden Slam have been dashed?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,833 Member
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    Good morning, is everybody warm, or cool, as is your desire?
    Aren't I looking forward to swimming this morning, for the first time in over a month?

Will you take it easy, please? 🤗

Didn't I swim only 100 yards today? Is that long enough to even get wet, I wonder? :D

Isn't slow and easy the best way to recovery?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,421 Member
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Good morning, is everybody warm, or cool, as is your desire?
    Aren't I looking forward to swimming this morning, for the first time in over a month?

Will you take it easy, please? 🤗

Didn't I swim only 100 yards today? Is that long enough to even get wet, I wonder? :D

Isn't slow and easy the best way to recovery?

Don’t I agree? And aren’t 100 yards better than no yards at all?
  • CPruneJuice
    CPruneJuice Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Without having to read 4,897 posts… what have I missed???
  • cmsienk
    edited August 2021
    Options

Isn't @truGAINS in charge of rules and note taking now? (Because of that, aren't cupcakes an unacceptable word to mention here?) Didn't he and @JFinn26 follow you to @VonSvelte's basement? Didn't everyone help me decide on a black dress for a wedding yesterday?
  • CPruneJuice
    Options

Isn't @truGAINS in charge of rules and note taking now? (Because of that, aren't cupcakes an unacceptable word to mention here?) Didn't he and @JFinn26 follow you to @VonSvelte's basement? Didn't everyone help me decide on a black dress for a wedding yesterday?

Who put him in charge of rules? Doesn’t that make me want to break them even more??
  • cmsienk
    Options

Who put him in charge of rules? Doesn’t that make me want to break them even more??

Don't you know he was self-appointed? Were you here to dispute it?
  • cmsienk
    edited August 2021
    Options

Oh, did you know it was decided that the first rule violation results in a reprimand? And the next in public ridicule and humiliation? And a third means a trip to the aforementioned basement?
  • CPruneJuice
    Options

Didn’t you know I wasn’t here?
  • cmsienk
    Options

Didn’t you know I wasn’t here?

Isn't that your own fault?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Wow, maybe we should put you in charge of note taking since you recapped 4987 posts into 6 or so sentences?? 😂
  • CPruneJuice
    Options
    Wow, maybe we should put you in charge of note taking since you recapped 4987 posts into 6 or so sentences?? 😂

Can I second that??
  • Cat0703a
    Options

Can I second that??

Why would I stop you?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Don't you know that was the Coles (Cliff) Notes version of things? Didn't some of us also learn some fun Canadian facts?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Isn’t learning new things fun?
  • _VonSvelte_
    _VonSvelte_ Posts: 461 Member
    Options

Can I second that??

Can I third this? Can I also put myself in charge of the rules, haven’t I proved myself competent?
  • _VonSvelte_
    _VonSvelte_ Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Who is Cole?
  • CPruneJuice
    Options

Can I second that??

Why would I stop you?

Then can we welcome @cmsienk as our new note taker??
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Who is Cole?

Don't you remember that he/she is the Canadian in charge of synopsizing literature?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Don't you know, Coles is actually a bookstore, but that isn't nearly as much fun to presuppose?