Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• CPruneJuice
    CPruneJuice Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Shouldn't we just go out somewhere?

Are you picking everyone up?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,563 Member
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    What's for dinner?

How about chicken nachos?

Aren’t nachos my favourite?? 🥰

But won’t I be having grilled veg and kabobs for dinner instead? May I invite everyone over for brownies afterwards? Are brownies a forbidden word around here?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,462 Member
    Options
    Is anybody else helping to put together a bed while engaging in this discussion?

Would going back to bed be considered the same thing as, cause I feel a post-lunch nap coming on? :sleeping:

Am I thinking no because isn't napping way less stressful than putting together what must be an Ikea bed? Have you ended up with extra hardware for your nap?

You're right, how could my nap compete with Ikea-level furniture assembly? :D
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,366 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    What's for dinner?

Are brownies a forbidden word around here?

@VonSvelte? What's the ruling on brownies.
  • CPruneJuice
    CPruneJuice Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    What's for dinner?

You expect to be a senior level note taker and can’t look back to see the ruling on brownies?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    What's for dinner?

What can I have for dinner, considering that after lunch (and snacks) I had only 27 calories left for the day? :disappointed:

Don’t those days really bite?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    What's for dinner?

Would you believe there was a local restaurant here called El Taco Loco that made a delicious fantastic char-grilled chicken nachos plate for which a half order was more than enough, and I miss it dearly?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    What's for dinner?

But won’t I be having grilled veg and kabobs for dinner instead? May I invite everyone over for brownies afterwards? Are brownies a forbidden word around here?
    Would it surprise you to learn Brownie was a nickname of mine at various times?
  • cmsienk
    edited August 2021
    Options
    What's for dinner?

You expect to be a senior level note taker and can’t look back to see the ruling on brownies?

Haven't you been MIA for a few days now?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    What's for dinner?

Is it one you like?
  • frankwbrown
    edited August 2021
    Options
    What's for dinner?

What can I have for dinner, considering that after lunch (and snacks) I had only 27 calories left for the day? :disappointed:

Yes, but didn't it happen because I chose to bite a little too much?
    (and aren't I glad it won't be a problem once I can burn another 1,000 calories/day?)
  • cmsienk
    edited August 2021
    Options
    What's for dinner?

If you did a little speed reading wouldn't you know there's been no mention of brownies in the last 200 pages? Don't you know there's been cupcakes, cookies and tarts, but no brownies?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    What's for dinner?

(and aren't I glad it won't be a problem once I can burn another 1,000 calories/day?)

@frankwbrown, don't I think you're playing at 45 speed these days?
  • frankwbrown
    edited August 2021
    Options
    What's for dinner?

If you'd been here (or did a little speed reading) wouldn't you know there's been no mention of brownies in the last 200 pages? Don't you know there's been cupcakes, cookies and tarts, but no brownies?

And don't you know all of the afore-mentioned words were deemed perfectly okay, by consensus? Am I wrong? :D
  • cmsienk
    edited August 2021
    Options
    What's for dinner?

If you'd been here (or did a little speed reading) wouldn't you know there's been no mention of brownies in the last 200 pages? Don't you know there's been cupcakes, cookies and tarts, but no brownies?

And don't you know all of the afore-mentioned words were deemed perfectly okay, by consensus? Am I wrong? :D

Yes, but do you remember brownies? Should we just assume consensus since she's not here?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    What's for dinner?

@frankwbrown, don't I think you're playing at 45 speed these days?

Is this due to my nap?
    Isn't it funny that I was thinking of asking why I always feel way behind in the conversation?
  • cmsienk
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Aren't I grateful for my whole house generator, since my power was out and the generator was running when I came home?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    What's for dinner?

Yes, but do you remember brownies? Should we just assume concensus since she's not here?

So, not only did I imply brownies had been mentioned, which was not my intent, but I misspelled consensus, so then I was doubly wrong? Oy vey, what can I do? [:slaps forehead:]
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    What's for dinner?

Is it one you like?

Aren't I okay with just about any nickname, as long as it's not mean spirited?
    Haven't I been called Frankenstein, Frankie, Frank the Tank, and more?
    Does anyone recall the expression, "You can call me anything you want, just don't call me late for dinner"?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    What's for dinner?

Yes, but do you remember brownies? Should we just assume concensus since she's not here?

So, not only did I imply brownies had been mentioned, which was not my intent, but I misspelled consensus, so then I was doubly wrong? Oy vey, what can I do? [:slaps forehead:]

As the official senior note taker, shouldn't I inform you that you didn't misspell consensus? May I blame my misspelling on autocorrect? 😉