Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,455 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    What's for dinner?

How about chicken nachos?

Aren’t nachos my favourite?? 🥰

Are brownies a forbidden word around here?

@VonSvelte? What's the ruling on brownies.
    You expect to be a senior level note taker and can’t look back to see the ruling on brownies?

If you'd been here (or did a little speed reading) wouldn't you know there's been no mention of brownies in the last 200 pages? Don't you know there's been cupcakes, cookies and tarts, but no brownies?

And don't you know all of the afore-mentioned words were deemed perfectly okay, by consensus? Am I wrong? :D

Yes, but do you remember brownies? Should we just assume concensus since she's not here?

So, not only did I imply brownies had been mentioned, which was not my intent, but I misspelled consensus, so then I was doubly wrong? Oy vey, what can I do? [:slaps forehead:]

As the official senior note taker, shouldn't I inform you that you didn't misspell consensus? May I blame my misspelling on autocorrect? 😉

Or, is it possible I said concensus and thought it looked odd but posted it anyway? Then didn't I edit it to correct it from concensus to consensus? And then did I think as part of that edit, I should have said "Am I wrong? I mean, apart from my misspelling of consensus?" :D
    (And didn't I just edit it again in an effort to make the whole thing less confusing? )
    ((And aren't I starting to feel like I'm overthinking this whole thing?))
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,562 Member
    Options
    What's for dinner?

But won’t I be having grilled veg and kabobs for dinner instead? May I invite everyone over for brownies afterwards? Are brownies a forbidden word around here?
    Would it surprise you to learn Brownie was a nickname of mine at various times?

Is it one you like?

Aren't I okay with just about any nickname, as long as it's not mean spirited?
    Haven't I been called Frankenstein, Frankie, Frank the Tank, and more?
    Does anyone recall the expression, "You can call me anything you want, just don't call me late for dinner"?

Isn’t that a good attitude? And hasn’t it been a dog’s age since I’ve heard that quote? Don’t I have one way of shortening my name that I cannot stand if anyone uses it? 😖
  • frankwbrown
    edited August 2021
    Options
    What's for dinner?

But won’t I be having grilled veg and kabobs for dinner instead? May I invite everyone over for brownies afterwards? Are brownies a forbidden word around here?
    Would it surprise you to learn Brownie was a nickname of mine at various times?

Is it one you like?

Aren't I okay with just about any nickname, as long as it's not mean spirited?
    Haven't I been called Frankenstein, Frankie, Frank the Tank, and more?
    Does anyone recall the expression, "You can call me anything you want, just don't call me late for dinner"?

Isn’t that a good attitude? And hasn’t it been a dog’s age since I’ve heard that quote? Don’t I have one way of shortening my name that I cannot stand if anyone uses it? 😖
    I assume you let them know in no uncertain terms, don't you? :angry: :D
    Wasn't my father's nickname Brick, because he had reddish hair, and didn't my mother hate nicknames (i.e. shortened names), so my brothers and I are Keith, Frank and Steve? But didn't she also want to name one of us Francis, my father's name, but he would not have it? :D
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,357 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Isn't Brick is a great nickname? :)

• cmsienk
    Options
    What's for dinner?

You expect to be a senior level note taker and can’t look back to see the ruling on brownies?

If you'd been here (or did a little speed reading) wouldn't you know there's been no mention of brownies in the last 200 pages? Don't you know there's been cupcakes, cookies and tarts, but no brownies?

And don't you know all of the afore-mentioned words were deemed perfectly okay, by consensus? Am I wrong? :D

Yes, but do you remember brownies? Should we just assume concensus since she's not here?

So, not only did I imply brownies had been mentioned, which was not my intent, but I misspelled consensus, so then I was doubly wrong? Oy vey, what can I do? [:slaps forehead:]

As the official senior note taker, shouldn't I inform you that you didn't misspell consensus? May I say couldn't you blame any misspelling on autocorrect? 😉

• frankwbrown
    Options
    What's for dinner?

As the official senior note taker, shouldn't I inform you that you didn't misspell consensus? May I say couldn't you blame any misspelling on autocorrect? 😉
    Can I say the senior note taker is right, and I won't worry about it any longer? :D
  • cmsienk
    edited August 2021
    Options
    What's for dinner?

Can I say the senior note taker is right, and I won't worry about it any longer? :D

Can anyone tell me why my last response posted twice? Also, would it surprise you to hear I no longer want note taking responsibility?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Isn't Brick is a great nickname? :)

Haven't I always thought so?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    What's for dinner?

Can anyone tell me why my last response posted twice? Also, would it surprise you to hear I no longer want note taking responsibility?
    It happens sometimes, doesn't it? Isn't it a mystery?
    That is no surprise, who wants that kind of responsibility?
  • truGAINS
    truGAINS Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    How many pages do I need to read back so I can see what happened in here? Can I get some dang cliffs?
  • truGAINS
    Options
    Didn't I change my 5 stars to a1 star review?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    How do I make a sigh into a question?
  • truGAINS
    Options
    Won’t it only last another week or two? Isn’t most of it caused by the unknown of some news received from work while on vacation regarding a surprise promotion?

@Cat0703a Will you have them call me for a reference first please?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    truGAINS wrote: »

Don't I think you could start at pg 4325... this morning, 7:03 am EST? Did you know you lost your job as note taker?
  • truGAINS
    Options

Why?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    How many pages do I need to read back so I can see what happened in here? Can I get some dang cliffs?

Didn't I answer the wrong question? Will you please see the post above for the answer to this question?
  • truGAINS
    Options

Don't I think you could start at pg 4325... this morning, 7:03 am EST? Did you know you lost your job as note taker?

Don't you know I messaged the original OP? Think she can explain some things?
  • cmsienk
    Options

Why?

Didn't I just abdicate note taking right before you checked in? Didn't we recently catch monster up on his basement departure?
  • cmsienk
    Options

Don't you know I messaged the original OP? Think she can explain some things?

Wouldn't that be interesting?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,562 Member
    Options
    Won’t it only last another week or two? Isn’t most of it caused by the unknown of some news received from work while on vacation regarding a surprise promotion?

@Cat0703a Will you have them call me for a reference first please?

Do you think you’ll be able to tell them anything they don’t already know? 😆