Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,423 Member
    Options
    Don’t real hillbilly’s break teeth on beef jerky? Should we suggest applesauce as a snack next time?

Maybe a beef jerky smoothie? 🤢
    cmsienk wrote: »
    NVintage wrote: »
    Speaking of ribs, aren't guys that are willing to grill out and cook dinner for everyone sometimes strikingly handsome at the time?

Isn’t that the truth? You know what’s not strikingly handsome but hilarious? Can you imagine my husband coming home today missing half his front tooth? 🤣

Does it sound like this was a day for injuries? Did I mention I burned the edge of my palm while making dinner? Am I going to have to try one-handed planks at yoga tonight?

Don’t one handed planks sound hard?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,863 Member
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    NVintage wrote: »
    Speaking of ribs, aren't guys that are willing to grill out and cook dinner for everyone sometimes strikingly handsome at the time?

Isn’t that the truth? You know what’s not strikingly handsome but hilarious? Can you imagine my husband coming home today missing half his front tooth? 🤣

Does it sound like this was a day for injuries? Did I mention I burned the edge of my palm while making dinner? Am I going to have to try one-handed planks at yoga tonight?

Ouch, I hope it isn’t too bad?

Don't you know the worst thing is I almost dropped the steaks? Wouldn't it be much worse if it was blistering? Doesn't it really sting though?
  • CPruneJuice
    CPruneJuice Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Don’t real hillbilly’s break teeth on beef jerky? Should we suggest applesauce as a snack next time?

Could you elaborate on what you mean by “hillbilly”? 🤨
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,863 Member
    Options

Could you elaborate on what you mean by “hillbilly”? 🤨

🤣 Where's @frankwbrown's cracking up button?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    And where the heck is @frankwbrown ??
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,218 Member
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    And where the heck is @frankwbrown ??

Here I am, and I just caught up with what's been happening here, haven't I?
    And I'd like to confess I'm not much of a beer drinker, because don't hops smell and taste awful?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Having said that, haven't I discovered that wheat beer is not half bad?
    Don't I find Blue Moon Belgian White to be perfectly palatable? :D
  • frankwbrown
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Is everyone eating steak now?
    Didn't I just finish some chicken with cheesy mushrooms, with mashed potatoes and glazed carrots?
    edit: Shall I catch an episode of Ted Lasso? (oops?) :/
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Did it take long since you’ve been gone hours?

Isn’t one of my favourite things to do with my BFF is to go to sample flights of beer at our local tap house? And since I have a hard time deciding which to choose, I drink his too? 😂
  • CPruneJuice
    Options
    Hold up right there ✋🏽🤠🤚🏽…Frank, do you think I’m normal???
  • frankwbrown
    Options

Don't normal people think they're normal?
    Don't crazy people think so, too?
    Is the jury still out, perhaps? :D:D
  • frankwbrown
    Options

Isn’t one of my favourite things to do with my BFF is to go to sample flights of beer at our local tap house? And since I have a hard time deciding which to choose, I drink his too? 😂

Don't you know I take three times as long as one should, to prepare a nontrivial meal?
    Wouldn't I be up for a beer tasting or wine tasting adventure? Wouldn't I like being better informed of the varieties of both?
  • frankwbrown
    Options

Wouldn't I normally say "yes", but can you trust that I'm normal? :D
  • Cat0703a
    Options

Don't you know I take three times as long as one should, to prepare a nontrivial meal?
    Wouldn't I be up for a beer tasting or wine tasting adventure? Wouldn't I like being better informed of the varieties of both?

Wasn’t I referring to catching up but was a slow typer? 😂

Shall I take you to both the beer and wine tasting when you make it to the best coast of your cross Canada adventure?
  • _VonSvelte_
    _VonSvelte_ Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Can I be placed on Team Beer Lovers?
  • frankwbrown
    Options

Wasn’t I referring to catching up but was a slow typer? 😂

Shall I take you to both the beer and wine tasting when you make it to the best coast of your cross Canada adventure?

Shall I confess that although I am a slow reader, I was enjoying a couple episodes of Ted Lasso while eating my meal that I worked so hard to prepare?

Wouldn't beer/wine tasting on the best coast be lovely?
  • CPruneJuice
    Options

Wouldn't I normally say "yes", but can you trust that I'm normal? :D

Would you believe that other than you having a fictional character as a profile pic, I think you’re almost as normal as me? 😬
  • CPruneJuice
    Options

Has no one told you that only normal people are on that team?
  • _VonSvelte_
    _VonSvelte_ Posts: 461 Member
    Options

Whoa! Pump the breaks, are you saying I’m not normal?
  • CPruneJuice
    Options

Whoa! Pump the breaks, are you saying I’m not normal?

Wouldn't a normal person know that Whoa! Pump the breaks is a statement and not a question?