Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,750 Member
    Options
    Didn't my garage guy just call to say you must be crazy this car isn't making funny noises? Wasn't I productive and got my fridge cleaned out So i can go fill it with future road trip snacks?

Aren't we glad your car is issue-free? Will we also be stopping for coffee occasionally?
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,200 Member
    Options
    Won't we always have to have coffee? Well like in the morning? Might I cut myself off of coffee by 2 at the latest?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Won't we always have to have coffee? Well like in the morning? Might I cut myself off of coffee by 2 at the latest?

Isn't that when I switch to decaf? Although isn't it true that some here (*cough* @truGAINS) consider that not coffee at all?
  • truGAINS
    truGAINS Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Can I drive? Can we only stop for gas? Don't I always try and make the trip in excellent time?
  • cmsienk
    edited August 2021
    Options
    truGAINS wrote: »
    Can I drive? Can we only stop for gas? Don't I always try and make the trip in excellent time?

Why does only stopping for gas make me feel like this won't be as leisurely a trip? (EDIT) Isn't this a road TRIP not a road race?
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Won't we stop at any best places that we are listed on the roadside signs?
  • Alinouveau2
    Options

Would you believe when I follow GPS I always feel it's a challenge to beat the "you will arrive by" time?
  • cmsienk
    Options

Will you compromise and stop for gas, coffee until 2pm and the occasional cupcake?
  • truGAINS
    Options
    Won't I also need control of the radio as well?
    Will 1 random stop be sufficient?
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    What music will we be listening to?
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Also are you a grandpa driver? Might I be often an aggressive city driver?
  • frontwheeldrive9999
    frontwheeldrive9999 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    isn't the trip more fun than actually getting there? Can we get some alcoholic snacks for those of us who wont be driving?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    isn't the trip more fun than actually getting there? Can we get some alcoholic snacks for those of us who wont be driving?

Don't you know beer would be a hard pass as the navigator can't stand the smell?
  • cmsienk
    edited August 2021
    Options

Don't I agree about the journey though?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Also are you a grandpa driver? Might I be often an aggressive city driver?

Do you really picture him as a grandpa?? Are you surprised that I don't think so?
  • truGAINS
    Options
    Won't I be speeding to make good time?
    Will the genre of songs change every hour or so but mostly 70 and 80 s rock?
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Would you believe I always have the 70s, 80s, and 90s station on in the car?
  • frontwheeldrive9999
    Options
    if beer makes our navigator sickly, then maybe...just maybe we can stick with rum and cokes?
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Should you be stuffed in the extra row of seats at the back? Would you believe my car is kinda huge?
  • frontwheeldrive9999
    Options
    will we be able to make multiple pee stops? isnt my bladder smaller than it used to be?