Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,421 Member
    Options
    Those kittens will get you every *kitten* time won’t they? 🤣

Doesn’t it make it fun guessing which word was typed?
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,363 Member
    Options
    Did you find new caches during your time off work?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,421 Member
    Options
    @Minion_training_program doesn’t my app tell me that it’s been awhile since I have? Maybe that’s why I’m enjoying seeing yours?
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,196 Member
    Options
    Do you think the garage will find anything wrong with my car? Might I just be paranoid and think it has issues?
  • truGAINS
    truGAINS Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Do you think the garage will find anything wrong with my car? Might I just be paranoid and think it has issues?

Do you think they will find many more issues than you were thinking?
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Don't I go to this garage for everything so they won't con me? But isn't they always the fear they'll find something horrible? Isn't it better to have it checked now than breaking down on my road trip?
  • frontwheeldrive9999
    frontwheeldrive9999 Posts: 376 Member
    Options

Do you trust your mechanic? was it something serious?
  • truGAINS
    Options
    Wouldn't you be correct?
    Isn't it good you have a mechanic you can trust?
  • frontwheeldrive9999
    Options
    how many miles are you going to drive on your trip? do you have a comfortable vehicle?
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Isn't it just idling roughly and I swear the muffler is loud? Won't the trip be about 4000 km in total?
  • frontwheeldrive9999
    Options
    Isn't it just idling roughly and I swear the muffler is loud? Won't the trip be about 4000 km in total?

how much is that in american?
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Isn't it like ~2500?
  • truGAINS
    Options

how much is that in american?

Isn't it 2500 or so?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,742 Member
    Options
    Don't I go to this garage for everything so they won't con me? But isn't they always the fear they'll find something horrible? Isn't it better to have it checked now than breaking down on my road trip?

Road trip? Do you need good co-pilots? Don't I know a few?
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Doesn't my sub have 7 seats? Who wants to come? We are heading from Toronto to the Maritimes, shouldn't it be fun?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Doesn't my sub have 7 seats? Who wants to come? We are heading from Toronto to the Maritimes, shouldn't it be fun?

Do you see my hand in the air and me calling shot gun? (Does that translate to Canadian?)
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Did I forget to ask when we'll return from our road trip to the Maritimes? Don't I have a business meeting in Dallas soon?
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Will you be the navigator? What kinda snacks do you require? Might I be shopping for them once my car is back from the garage?
  • cmsienk
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Will you be the navigator? What kinda snacks do you require? Might I be shopping for them once my car is back from the garage?

Don't I not mind navigating at all? Aren't I good with a variety of snacks from these categories: healthy, salty, chocolate? 😆
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Didn't my garage guy just call to say you must be crazy this car isn't making funny noises? Wasn't I productive and got my fridge cleaned out So i can go fill it with future road trip snacks?