Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• CPruneJuice
    CPruneJuice Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    Weren’t my ears burning? Shall I apologize for running in late with @cmsienk’s latte and @CPruneJuice’s black strong enough to put hairs on his chest coffee? Doesn’t @truGAINS not drink any and shouldn’t we 🤫 since he’s probably sleeping finally?

And whew, what else did I miss?

Are you saying that i don't have hair on my chest???
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,562 Member
    Options
    Weren’t my ears burning? Shall I apologize for running in late with @cmsienk’s latte and @CPruneJuice’s black strong enough to put more hairs on his chest coffee? Doesn’t @truGAINS not drink any and shouldn’t we 🤫 since he’s probably sleeping finally?

Shall I correct my above quote?
  • CPruneJuice
    Options
    Weren’t my ears burning? Shall I apologize for running in late with @cmsienk’s latte and @CPruneJuice’s black strong enough to put more hairs on his chest coffee? Doesn’t @truGAINS not drink any and shouldn’t we 🤫 since he’s probably sleeping finally?

Shall I correct my above quote?

Wasnt I just aggravating you? Aren’t you glad I didn’t used all caps?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Weren’t my ears burning? Shall I apologize for running in late with @cmsienk’s latte and @CPruneJuice’s black strong enough to put hairs on his chest coffee? Doesn’t @truGAINS not drink any and shouldn’t we 🤫 since he’s probably sleeping finally?

Do you know you only missed about a page and a half? Did you get a decent amount of sleep?

Wasn’t it only four and a half hours tonight? Did you get much more though since you were up later than I expected?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    @CPruneJuice will you go easy on me since I’m just waking and super sleepy still? Didn’t I correct it already?
  • CPruneJuice
    Options
    @CPruneJuice will you go easy on me since I’m just waking and super sleepy still? Didn’t I correct it already?

Will you forgive me?
  • Cat0703a
    edited August 2021
    Options

Will you forgive me?

Aren’t you sweet but have nothing to apologize for since you didn’t yell? Wasn’t I just cautioning you I may just be sensitive this AM? 🤗
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,357 Member
    Options

Didn't I go back to read your edit? 😁
    And didn't I close my eyes right after my last post, so maybe I got the same - 4 1/2 hours?
  • Cat0703a
    Options

And didn't I close my eyes right after my last post, so maybe I got the same - 4 1/2 hours?

Isn’t that too little for your super long day?
  • cmsienk
    Options

Isn’t that too little for your super long day?

Hasn't my client confused the conference room with a meat locker, so there's no chance of getting sleepy?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Isn’t that my preferred room temperature? 😂
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,336 Member
    Options
    Who's coming to the fossil cliffs today?
  • cmsienk
    Options

Wouldn't I love to go with you?
  • CPruneJuice
    Options

Will there be beer?
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,336 Member
    Options
    Probably not but don't we have a tour booked for 3? Although don't I have been in the car?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,455 Member
    Options
    Who ya gonna talk to about that? :quizzical-expression: :neutral:
    edit: Thinking about it, won't it likely be on Monday next time?

Was ":quizzical expression:" supposed to be another emoji?

Wasn't I unhappy with the available emojis so I created a faux emoji that I hoped might convey the right attitude?
    Might I instead of said this? 🙄😜🤪😏
  • carryegaulin111
    carryegaulin111 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    what about me?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Probably not but don't we have a tour booked for 3? Although don't I have been in the car?

It's in the back, right?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    what about me?

Are you bringing the beer?
  • CPruneJuice
    Options

Want me to hold onto your keys while you’re on the tour?