Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,357 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Don't I think the rehearsal in this meat locker will go too long for me to make the tour? @CPruneJuice, while you're holding Ali's keys, can I hold your sweatshirt?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,562 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Did someone say there is beer on this tour? Doesn’t beer make me more inquisitive and therefore more fun? 😄
  • CPruneJuice
    CPruneJuice Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Don't I think the rehearsal in this meat locker will go too long for me to make the tour? @CPruneJuice, while you're holding Ali's keys, can I hold your sweatshirt?

You want to hold it? Like, just in your hands to warm them up? Wouldn’t it be easier to stick your hands down your pants?
  • cmsienk
    Options

You want to hold it? Like, just in your hands to warm them up? Wouldn’t it be easier to stick your hands down your pants?

Don't I need my hands available for typing? Wouldn't my clients notice that I've stopped working?
  • CPruneJuice
    CPruneJuice Posts: 730 Member
    Options

Don't I need my hands available for typing? Wouldn't my clients notice that I've stopped working?

So 🤔 how are you going to type with a sweatshirt wrapped around your hands??
  • cmsienk
    edited August 2021
    Options
    What was I thinking? Didn't I bring my North Face fleece with me?
    @Cat0703a, didn't we voluntold @carryegaulin111 to bring the beer when she did her drive-by?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,455 Member
    Options

So 🤔 how are you going to type with a sweatshirt wrapped around your hands??

Hmm, perhaps there is another way for a sweatshirt to keep you warm, other than wrapping it around your hands? 🤔 😏
    Maybe wrapping it around your feet? :lol:
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    What was I thinking? Didn't I bring my North Face fleece with me?
    You won't want to zip it up will you, for fear that you might dose off despite the meat locker atmosphere?

• Cat0703a
    Options
    Wouldn’t that be silly?? 😂
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Haven't I decided to wear it like it's designed to be worn so as not to lose this client? But don't I appreciate everyone's silly input?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Haven't I decided to wear it like it's designed to be worn so as not to lose this client? But don't I appreciate everyone's silly input?
    Wearing it based on design and intent is a wise choice, isn't it?
  • cmsienk
    edited August 2021
    Options
    It is, isn't it?

• frankwbrown
    Options
    @carryegaulin111, would you please include some wheat beer, something like Blue Moon Belgian White?
    (Aren't I assuming there's a seat for me?)
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,799 Member
    Options
    My day already consists of sitting at a computer for 8-10 hours, plus 3 hours of commute... mind if I stand while drinking?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    nossmf wrote: »
    My day already consists of sitting at a computer for 8-10 hours, plus 3 hours of commute... mind if I stand while drinking?
    Might a head stand make it more interesting (and entertaining)?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Wouldn’t that be messy for drinking? 😂
  • truGAINS
    truGAINS Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    Wouldn’t that be messy for drinking? 😂

Have you never done a keg stand?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Are we bringing a keg??? 😃
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,799 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Were you considering NOT bringing a keg???
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    nossmf wrote: »
    Were you considering NOT bringing a keg???

Am I in charge now of the beer? Ohhh isn’t this going to be fun?