Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,157 Member
    Options
    Wasn't I assuming that was a given? Haven't I been cleaning my house for the last hour and a half and now it's time to sit down with a second cup?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,511 Member
    Options
    Is the baby shower today?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    Is the baby shower today?

Isn't it tomorrow? Isn't my stress level high enough at that? 🤪
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Aren't the heirloom tomatoes that were green when I left now a beautiful orangey purple? Don't I also have to pick strawberries today?
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,277 Member
    Options
    It's still strawberry season there?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Don’t I know you’ll be the hostess with the mostest do no reason to stress? 🤗

Doesn’t your garden sound amazing?? 😍😍😍
  • cmsienk
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Isn't my garden a container garden on my deck with herbs, 3 tomato plants, 2 jalapeños and 1 banana pepper plant? Wasn't the raised strawberry bed my big project this year? @Alinouveau2, don't I have the ever-bearing variety that produces all summer, unlike one of my sisters who has June-bearing plants?
  • cmsienk
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Aren't these some pictures of the fruits of my labour?
    j72mxpo2h1s5.jpg
    6fzdp49khtmj.jpg
    hcfvf9ebfksn.jpg
    gx7h2493u4do.jpg
    Didn't my cilantro bolt super early, so I'll soon be harvesting the coriander seed that's covering my basil?
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Isn't my garden a container garden on my deck with herbs, 3 tomato plants, 2 jalapeños and 1 banana pepper plant? Wasn't the raised strawberry bed my big project this year? @Alinouveau2, don't I have the ever-bearing variety that produces all summer, unlike one of my sisters who has June-bearing plants?

Isn't that an awesome garden? Doesn't ours get eaten by wildlife?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Don't I think the container plants are too close to the house for the wildlife to bother with? Didn't I have the same trouble with strawberries years ago, so this time I raised the bed and put a cage around it?
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Isn't thar clever? Might we always get lots of raspberries and hot peppers? Might I he animals sample the peppers then learn their lesson?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,338 Member
    Options
    How great is it to have a nice garden of "edible plants"?
    Since I've had my morning coffee, aren't I off to the gym for a swim and some cardio?
    Won't you all have a great morning?
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Should we say enjoy your swim?
    Might I be off north of the city to farm country to a market?
  • cmsienk
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Doesn't all of that sound better than housework and grocery shopping? 😂 Won't you each enjoy your day?
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Will I be grocery shopping tomorrow? Might I need to stop at the butchers for meat today too?
  • cmsienk
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Is everybody else relaxing today?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Aren’t I preparing for packing, doing laundry and such? Isn’t there also a party packed when I normally have my once a week nap? 😒
  • NVintage
    NVintage Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    Doesn't a midday nap sound like a good idea!?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Shouldn't we keep mid-day napping talk to a minimum? Won't we irritate some who think that's all we do? 🤭
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Don’t I enjoy getting that person all worked up on occasion? 😆