Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,380 Member
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    Am I really that far behind in my coffee drinking? Aren’t I still running around figuring out what I’ve forgotten to pack? 😬

Get in your car and pretend you're on the road, and might it suddenly occur to you then? :lol:
  • NVintage
    NVintage Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    A third cup won't cause too much eye twitching, will it?
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,313 Member
    Options
    Should I get up and make some coffee? Might I have been deciding if I want to go skate tonight? Might I just wait til next week?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,270 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    @frankwbrown, isn't it just a routine checkup?

@NVintage, isn't three my normal limit and shouldn't cause twitching? 🤪

@Cat0703a, aren't the things I have forgotten at least once: toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, travel makeup mirror, phone charger, travel umbrella (when I knew there was rain in the forecast) and my Kindle?
  • frankwbrown
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Should I get up and make some coffee? Might I have been deciding if I want to go skate tonight? Might I just wait til next week?
    You mean, procrastinate? 🤔😏😂
    (But I jest, don't I?) 😀
  • cmsienk
    Options
    You mean, procrastinate? 🤔😏😂

Isn't she in good company if that's the case?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Aren't they also seal coating my street today? Might there be trucks all over the place and possibly blocking my driveway when I get home? 😑
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    @Cat0703a, Recognizing what's there is always easier than recognizing what's not, isn't it?
    Shall we post our packing lists in case they help you see what's not there?
    Don't I always make sure I have my power adapters, fully-charged power bank, and charging cables for my watch, phone, kindle and possibly mp3 player?
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Aren't I facing the prospect of breaking in New skates? Should I maybe wear them around the house for chores today?
  • frankwbrown
    edited August 2021
    Options
    It only just occurred to me, why not have packing drills, to keep yourself sharp?

You're going to the beach, what do you pack?
    You're going to the mountains, what do you pack?
    You're going to visit relatives for two weeks, and there'll be a wedding, what do you pack?
    You're going to Burning Man, Carnival, Mardi Gras, Krampusnacht, Oktoberfest,... what do you pack? 🤣
  • cmsienk
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Aren't I facing the prospect of breaking in New skates? Should I maybe wear them around the house for chores today?

Wouldn't that be great for your leg muscles? And possibly a little bit dangerous?
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »

Wouldn't that be great for your leg muscles? And possibly a little bit dangerous?

Would you believe we'd break skates in by walking up and down the stairs? How much do we want to bet this time is the time I fall down the stairs ?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,529 Member
    Options
    Aren’t I now too early and can enjoy a coffee on the beach first?
    mkuyvd8ki5wi.jpeg
  • cmsienk
    Options
    First of all, isn't that beautiful? And second, doesn't it look like your coffee drink could devour that bridge?
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Wouldn't I like to be at the beach enjoying coffee rather than folding laundry?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Anyone want to join me on today’s ferry ride and drive up into the mountains?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    🙋‍♀️Doesn't that sound like more fun than going to the eye doctor?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Doesn’t most things sound more exciting than that? 😂
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Wouldn't that be fun since my day consists of laundry, visiting my mom and tidying the house cause my brother is coming?
  • frankwbrown
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    Aren’t I now too early and can enjoy a coffee on the beach first?
    mkuyvd8ki5wi.jpeg

That's one hell of a cup of coffee, isn't it?🤣
    (perspective is everything, isn't it?)
    And aren't I here, just returning from a swim, drinking my lukewarm leftover coffee from this morning? :lol: