Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,541 Member
    Options
    @Alinouveau2, have you been? Isn’t it nice this year because there’s fewer people around? Wasn’t today’s plan to go from one mountain peak to the other but debating if that should wait until tomorrow since the forecast calls for rain all day long? Won’t the views be less stunning without a clear day?

Where is @trugains? Has he left because I ask too many questions? 😬
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,324 Member
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    @Alinouveau2, have you been? Isn’t it nice this year because there’s fewer people around? Wasn’t today’s plan to go from one mountain peak to the other but debating if that should wait until tomorrow since the forecast calls for rain all day long? Won’t the views be less stunning without a clear day?

Where is @trugains? Has he left because I ask too many questions? 😬

Haven't I only been there once in the early spring and only to the little village? Should you maybe just enjoy the amenities at the hotel?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Wouldn’t that be a great idea if I’d booked a hotel? 🤦‍♀️
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Are you just there for the day?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,290 Member
    Options
    Are you staying in a tent?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Did you know I booked this quite early in the year and due to uncertainty as to the world’s situation at the time, opted for a condo where I could cook for us hopefully limiting some of our risk? And aren’t I glad I did with high cases again?

Did you know rain won’t stop us from having a blast just perhaps change some of my photos I’d planned to take? Perhaps I’ll just need to find other beautiful things to snap pics of?

• Alinouveau2
    Options
    Isn't it fun exploring in the rain?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Did you see umbrella on my list of things I've forgotten and remember yours?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Didn’t I remember an umbrella but forget my toothbrush? 😂
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,409 Member
    Options
    @Cat0703a, Didn't a case of beach envy cause me to forget you were headed to the mountains? 😂
    Wouldn't I love to chat but must be off to the gym?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Wait, Frank, did you remember all your stuff?? 😂
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Does anyone want me to clean their house? Would it appear I'm on a mission today and it's almost done?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Does anyone want me to clean their house? Would it appear I'm on a mission today and it's almost done?
    Wouldn’t that be a heck ya from me?
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Might I have finished and now I'm going to workout? Don't I still have to do some groceries though?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    Didn’t I remember an umbrella but forget my toothbrush? 😂

Wasn't that in my list too? Haven't I forgotten mine twice?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Isn’t it great the condo has a pharmacy (and liquor store) in it so buying the toothbrush was quick and easy this morning?

Aren’t these views fabulous? Wasn’t it great that the rain (and snow) held off until we were leaving the peaks?

v49889b1bvaw.gif
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Isn't that wonderful?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Doesn’t the view never get old despite having ridden it several times previously?
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Isn't that beautiful?
  • NVintage
    NVintage Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one who would be a bit terrified to be high over the treetops?