Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,902 Member
    edited October 2021
    Options
    Did anybody else wake up at 4:30? Would you believe I'm in a Lyft, on my way to the airport?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,431 Member
    Options
    Isn’t it 430 on the west coast and aren’t I awake? 😌 Do you have a long day of travel ahead?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,243 Member
    Options
    Wasn't I also up at 4:30? Didn't I just finish making (and consuming) a Belgian waffle, w/ 100% maple syrup?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Doesn’t that sound delicious? Why are you up so early again today?
  • cmsienk
    edited October 2021
    Options
    Wasn't I also up at 4:30? Didn't I just finish making (and consuming) a Belgian waffle, w/ 100% maple syrup?

What? No chaffles again? 🤨 😄
  • cmsienk
    edited October 2021
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    Isn’t it 430 on the west coast and aren’t I awake? 😌 Do you have a long day of travel ahead?

Do you know my travel day isn't so bad today? Doesn't my flight board in 5 minutes and shouldn't I be home close to 1 o'clock?
  • frankwbrown
    edited October 2021
    Options
    Isn't it simply that I woke up and was unable to go back to sleep, as opposed to having an early morning swim like I had yesterday? And didn't I have half a mind to go to a strength training class at 5:30, but decided against it?

Is today your day off?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »

Do you know my travel day isn't so bad today? Doesn't my flight board in 5 minutes and shouldn't I be home close to 1 o'clock?

Isn’t that great news? Have you picked it out inflight entertainment? And are there any babies nearby? 👀
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Isn't it simply that I woke up and was unable to go back to sleep, as opposed to having an early morning swim like I had yesterday? And didn't I have half a mind to go to a strength training class 5:30, but decided against it?

Is today your day off?

Except for all the points about exercise, isn’t the same true for me? 😬😅🤣

And could you tell I needed a day off? Why can’t I sleep in????
  • cmsienk
    Options

Isn’t that great news? Have you picked it out inflight entertainment? And are there any babies nearby? 👀

Aren't there plenty of small children flying back from Disney World but no babies in sight?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Are they all excited from their magical adventures? And are the parents looking exhausted? Doesn’t that make me want to go on a special holiday???
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Do you have a month off, like Frank's coworker did?
  • frankwbrown
    Options

Don't you mean @nossmf's coworker?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Wouldn’t that be a magical adventure? Don’t I just have a normal day off? 😆
  • cmsienk
    Options

Don't you mean @nossmf's coworker?

Isn't that exactly what I meant but didn't say? 🤦‍♀️
  • srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,146 Member
    Options
    nossmf wrote: »
    What would you say if you knew my coworker who hadn't taken a day of vacation in five years and was told by our boss to take a month off?

Wouldn’t the appropriate response be something like “Aren’t you way overdue for a vacation?

• frankwbrown
    Options
    Whose celebrating today with a grande venti mocha java chip nonfat frappuccino without whipped cream? 😂😊
    Didn't I actually complete this challenge yesterday, unknowingly, due to the fact that I got 13k+ steps in on September 30th?
    q6hhdubcbecb.jpg
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Is it you? 😆
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Doesn’t that drink sound delicious?? 😍
    And can you hear my whoop whoop on your accomplishment, @frankwbrown ?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Will you add my whoop whoop to Cat's? 🥳