Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,016 Member
    edited October 2021
    Options
    Did anybody else wake up at 4:30? Would you believe I'm in a Lyft, on my way to the airport?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,481 Member
    Options
    Isn’t it 430 on the west coast and aren’t I awake? 😌 Do you have a long day of travel ahead?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,304 Member
    Options
    Wasn't I also up at 4:30? Didn't I just finish making (and consuming) a Belgian waffle, w/ 100% maple syrup?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Doesn’t that sound delicious? Why are you up so early again today?
  • cmsienk
    edited October 2021
    Options
    Wasn't I also up at 4:30? Didn't I just finish making (and consuming) a Belgian waffle, w/ 100% maple syrup?

What? No chaffles again? 🤨 😄
  • cmsienk
    edited October 2021
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    Isn’t it 430 on the west coast and aren’t I awake? 😌 Do you have a long day of travel ahead?

Do you know my travel day isn't so bad today? Doesn't my flight board in 5 minutes and shouldn't I be home close to 1 o'clock?
  • frankwbrown
    edited October 2021
    Options
    Isn't it simply that I woke up and was unable to go back to sleep, as opposed to having an early morning swim like I had yesterday? And didn't I have half a mind to go to a strength training class at 5:30, but decided against it?

Is today your day off?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »

Do you know my travel day isn't so bad today? Doesn't my flight board in 5 minutes and shouldn't I be home close to 1 o'clock?

Isn’t that great news? Have you picked it out inflight entertainment? And are there any babies nearby? 👀
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Isn't it simply that I woke up and was unable to go back to sleep, as opposed to having an early morning swim like I had yesterday? And didn't I have half a mind to go to a strength training class 5:30, but decided against it?

Is today your day off?

Except for all the points about exercise, isn’t the same true for me? 😬😅🤣

And could you tell I needed a day off? Why can’t I sleep in????
  • cmsienk
    Options

Isn’t that great news? Have you picked it out inflight entertainment? And are there any babies nearby? 👀

Aren't there plenty of small children flying back from Disney World but no babies in sight?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Are they all excited from their magical adventures? And are the parents looking exhausted? Doesn’t that make me want to go on a special holiday???
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Do you have a month off, like Frank's coworker did?
  • frankwbrown
    Options

Don't you mean @nossmf's coworker?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Wouldn’t that be a magical adventure? Don’t I just have a normal day off? 😆
  • cmsienk
    Options

Don't you mean @nossmf's coworker?

Isn't that exactly what I meant but didn't say? 🤦‍♀️
  • srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,173 Member
    Options
    nossmf wrote: »
    What would you say if you knew my coworker who hadn't taken a day of vacation in five years and was told by our boss to take a month off?

Wouldn’t the appropriate response be something like “Aren’t you way overdue for a vacation?

• frankwbrown
    Options
    Whose celebrating today with a grande venti mocha java chip nonfat frappuccino without whipped cream? 😂😊
    Didn't I actually complete this challenge yesterday, unknowingly, due to the fact that I got 13k+ steps in on September 30th?
    q6hhdubcbecb.jpg
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Is it you? 😆
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Doesn’t that drink sound delicious?? 😍
    And can you hear my whoop whoop on your accomplishment, @frankwbrown ?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Will you add my whoop whoop to Cat's? 🥳