Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• determined_ella
    determined_ella Posts: 4,354 Member
    Options
    Do you know i deal with people on a daily basis judging me for being a single parent? Do they realise i was in a stable relationship? Do they know what single parents go through daily without their judgement? :joy:
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options
    Are you all wearing red for Canada Day?
  • rughead06
    rughead06 Posts: 4,291 Member
    Options
    Spnneil06 wrote: »
    Would any one else want to be a foster parent? Isn't it sucky that my husband isn't stable?

Who needs a husband if he's not vacant? ;p would you not?

If he was gone, could anyone stop me?

Do you think i would stop you if he was gone?
  • Luke_I_am_your_spotter
    Luke_I_am_your_spotter Posts: 4,179 Member
    Options
    group hug?
  • determined_ella
    Options
    Don't you just hate judgemental sods? 0_o
  • rughead06
    Options

Doesnt everyone hate them?
  • 0torque0
    0torque0 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Do you know i deal with people on a daily basis judging me for being a single parent? Do they realise i was in a stable relationship? Do they know what single parents go through daily without their judgement? :joy:

are you kidding me? i thank God i can get by an hour alone with my kids alive, how do single parents do it? I'd give you huge props and a hug if the computer would allow it. Maybe someone should make an app for that?
  • Luke_I_am_your_spotter
    Luke_I_am_your_spotter Posts: 4,179 Member
    Options
    shouldnt they mind their own business?
  • 0torque0
    Options

what's Canada Day?
  • rughead06
    Options

What if my uniform is white? Does Red boxers work?
  • Alisontheice
    Options

Wow...with three? Don't you deserve a medal? Or long nap?
  • Alisontheice
    Options
    0torque0 wrote: »

what's Canada Day?

Could it be the same as your Fourth of July?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    Whatcha doin for the fourth?
  • rughead06
    Options
    Does working count as something fun on the fourth?
  • determined_ella
    edited July 2015
    Options

are you kidding me? i thank God i can get by an hour alone with my kids alive, how do single parents do it? I'd give you huge props and a hug if the computer would allow it. Maybe someone should make an app for that?

:joy: do you know i used to feel like that when i had just one?! Wouldn't you think with more it would treble, but instead it's easier now than it was with just the first born? Lol do you think that it is because it was new back then, but now it's all you know? ;p

• Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,763 Member
    Options
    Did anybody else get up waaaay too early today?
  • 0torque0
    Options

:joy: do you know i used to feel like that when i had just one?! Wouldn't you think with more it would treble, but instead it's easier now than it was with just the first born? Lol do you think that it is because it was new back then, but now it's all you know? ;p

or maybe it's easier because we don't obsess over them? I used to follow my oldest around to make sure she didn't eat anything, but would you believe with the youngest I just look up every few minutes to make sure he's still alive?
  • rughead06
    Options

Do you know some days i have a hard time keeping up with the one I have?
  • Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Options

Am I one of those?
  • rughead06
    Options

Am I one of those?

Do you think you fall into that? Does that mean I could fall into that too?