Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Options
    What if we fall together? Hey can we go to the blue room?
  • rughead06
    rughead06 Posts: 4,291 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Spnneil06 wrote: »
    What if we fall together? Hey can we go to the blue room?

Do you think @determined_ella is there now waiting on us?
  • Spnneil06
    Options
    Is that where she is? did she really think we ditched her? Should we show her our I love Ella tattoos?
  • rughead06
    Options
    Do you think we should yell for her? Can you message her?
  • Spnneil06
    Options
    Did you know I already did!
  • rughead06
    Options
    Should we call her? What about Facetime?
  • Spnneil06
    Options
    do you have her phone number? Don't you not have an iphone? Do you mean skype?
  • determined_ella
    determined_ella Posts: 4,354 Member
    Options
    Do you know i deal with people on a daily basis judging me for being a single parent? Do they realise i was in a stable relationship? Do they know what single parents go through daily without their judgement? :joy:

Wow...with three? Don't you deserve a medal? Or long nap?

do you know I think my children are my medals? ;p

don't you think I will get enough sleep when I'm in a coffin? :joy:
  • rughead06
    Options
    Didnt you write her number on the bathroom wall? Do you need an iphone to facetime? Could we skype her?
  • determined_ella
    Options
    rughead06 wrote: »
    0torque0 wrote: »
    Do you know i deal with people on a daily basis judging me for being a single parent? Do they realise i was in a stable relationship? Do they know what single parents go through daily without their judgement? :joy:

are you kidding me? i thank God i can get by an hour alone with my kids alive, how do single parents do it? I'd give you huge props and a hug if the computer would allow it. Maybe someone should make an app for that?

:joy: do you know i used to feel like that when i had just one?! Wouldn't you think with more it would treble, but instead it's easier now than it was with just the first born? Lol do you think that it is because it was new back then, but now it's all you know? ;p

Do you know some days i have a hard time keeping up with the one I have?

:joy: do you know that is completely normal to feel like that?
  • Spnneil06
    Options
    Isn't Facetime and apple thing? Could I be wrong?
  • determined_ella
    Options
    Don't you just hate judgemental sods? 0_o

Am I one of those?

do you judge? :o do you know I have never thought that of you ?
  • rughead06
    Options

are you kidding me? i thank God i can get by an hour alone with my kids alive, how do single parents do it? I'd give you huge props and a hug if the computer would allow it. Maybe someone should make an app for that?

:joy: do you know i used to feel like that when i had just one?! Wouldn't you think with more it would treble, but instead it's easier now than it was with just the first born? Lol do you think that it is because it was new back then, but now it's all you know? ;p

Do you know some days i have a hard time keeping up with the one I have?

:joy: do you know that is completely normal to feel like that?

Do you know I wish i could clone myself on those days?
  • determined_ella
    Options
    Is that where she is? did she really think we ditched her? Should we show her our I love Ella tattoos?

show me !! wont you show me? :joy:
  • determined_ella
    Options
    what is face time? is it something you do when looking in the mirror for long periods of time pulling faces?
  • rughead06
    Options
    what is face time? is it something you do when looking in the mirror for long periods of time pulling faces?

Do you mean there is something with that?
  • determined_ella
    Options

or maybe it's easier because we don't obsess over them? I used to follow my oldest around to make sure she didn't eat anything, but would you believe with the youngest I just look up every few minutes to make sure he's still alive?

:joy: do you know I do the exact same thing!? do you find that even after hoovering and cleaning the whole house... they always find a piece of paper or some random thing you never thought existed?!
  • determined_ella
    Options
    where's @fabulousfantasticfifty ? has anyone seen her?
  • determined_ella
    Options

Do you mean there is something with that?

do you do that? :joy:
  • RainRedfield
    RainRedfield Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Is this really still going? Why isn't there an MFP Dating App for all the single like-minded people?