Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,426 Member
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    Ice cream for breakfast? 😧

You noticed that? 😂

As an ice cream lover and someone who does not like their coffee piping hot, don't I find that a little quality ice cream (usually chocolate, vanilla, or dulce de leche) makes an excellent sweetener/creamer for my coffee? 😋

Doesn’t that sound amazing? 🤩
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,870 Member
    Options
    Hasn't it been a productive day? Didn't I watch three movies while I took down the Christmas tree and put away all my ornaments? How about the rest of you?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,227 Member
    Options
    Haven't I done nothing but exercise and eat (and nap) and surf the web? Can I really call that being productive? 🤔
  • cmsienk
    edited January 2022
    Options
    Isn't surfing the web as productive as watching movies? 😅 Wouldn't your exercising count as being productive though?
  • frankwbrown
    edited January 2022
    Options
    Isn't it corny that I had this thought: exercising is (or can be) productive in terms of muscle gain and reductive in terms of fat loss?
  • NVintage
    NVintage Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    Will it offend anyone if I take my post holidays Annual Do Nothing Day today?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    You only Do Nothing one day annually? Can you see how impressed I am? 😲
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,114 Member
    Options
    Before you get too impressed, perhaps we should ask if the Annual Do Nothing Day is 24 hours long, or 12 months long?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Is anyone available to join me for coffee?
  • frankwbrown
    edited January 2022
    Options
    Aren't I just getting up, after missing morning yoga?
    BTW, hasn't yoga revealed a lot to me? 😅🤣
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Oh, isn't that a shame? Didn't I get a little beat up by evening yoga? 🤣 Isn't that what happens to me when I miss a few weeks?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Didn't I set myself a goal of doing yoga or pilates every day this month?
    If (and that's a big if) I succeed in getting to the gym to do pilates on Monday and Wednesday, and yoga on Tuesday and Thursday, won't I need to do something on my own the other days of the week?
    Didn't I come across a "30-day 10 minute yoga" challenge on YouTube that I might try? I mean, how hard can it be (for a retired person) to find just 10-12 minutes each morning for a little yoga?

Yoga With Kassandra | Morning Yoga Challenge: 10 min of Morning Yoga for 30 DAYS!
    Yoga With Adriene | BREATH - A 30 Day Yoga Journey
  • cmsienk
    edited January 2022
    Options
    Didn't you just remind me that I have a 12-minute yoga set in my phone that I had been doing every evening? Shouldn't I look for that and get back to it?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Wouldn't that be worth looking at? And when you've gotten into the routine of a daily 12-minute session, you could add a once or twice weekly 30-45 minute session?
    Aren't I still going to try the 6am yoga/pilates class four times a week, but won't I feel better, if I miss one, if I'm at least doing a 10-12 minute session daily?
  • cmsienk
    edited January 2022
    Options
    Don't I already do a 60 minute class every Monday (when I'm not working)? Wouldn't I be adding the 12 minute set to that?
  • frankwbrown
    edited January 2022
    Options
    Didn't you say you had missed a few weeks? 🤔
    And didn't I say it backwards? As you say, wouldn't you be adding daily sessions to your current weekly session? Aren't I thinking that I'd find my zero to four 45-minute yoga/pilates sessions easier if I was doing at least one quick session every day?
  • cmsienk
    edited January 2022
    Options
    @frankwbrown, don't I think I missed three classes? Wasn't one because I was working and two because of family/ holiday commitments? Aren't you right that adding the 12 minute yoga session to the other days will be helpful?

Didn't I think you'd get a kick out of my first date?😁
  • frankwbrown
    edited January 2022
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    We went mud wrestling. I didn't want to, but he talked me into it. He let me win, because he was thoughtful and considerate.
    Wait, was that you? Didn't we have fun? 😂
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Can I count it if I made it to Pilates this morning, but only lasted 15 minutes?
    Aren't I home again, enjoying a cup of coffee? Anyone care to join me? ☕🥐
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,114 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't I love to join you by going home, but my workday just started so I'm here at the office for the next 8 hours?