Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    Ice cream for breakfast? 😧

You noticed that? 😂

As an ice cream lover and someone who does not like their coffee piping hot, don't I find that a little quality ice cream (usually chocolate, vanilla, or dulce de leche) makes an excellent sweetener/creamer for my coffee? 😋

Doesn’t that sound amazing? 🤩
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,976 Member
    Options
    Hasn't it been a productive day? Didn't I watch three movies while I took down the Christmas tree and put away all my ornaments? How about the rest of you?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,283 Member
    Options
    Haven't I done nothing but exercise and eat (and nap) and surf the web? Can I really call that being productive? 🤔
  • cmsienk
    edited January 2022
    Options
    Isn't surfing the web as productive as watching movies? 😅 Wouldn't your exercising count as being productive though?
  • frankwbrown
    edited January 2022
    Options
    Isn't it corny that I had this thought: exercising is (or can be) productive in terms of muscle gain and reductive in terms of fat loss?
  • NVintage
    NVintage Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    Will it offend anyone if I take my post holidays Annual Do Nothing Day today?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    You only Do Nothing one day annually? Can you see how impressed I am? 😲
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,276 Member
    Options
    Before you get too impressed, perhaps we should ask if the Annual Do Nothing Day is 24 hours long, or 12 months long?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Is anyone available to join me for coffee?
  • frankwbrown
    edited January 2022
    Options
    Aren't I just getting up, after missing morning yoga?
    BTW, hasn't yoga revealed a lot to me? 😅🤣
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Oh, isn't that a shame? Didn't I get a little beat up by evening yoga? 🤣 Isn't that what happens to me when I miss a few weeks?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Didn't I set myself a goal of doing yoga or pilates every day this month?
    If (and that's a big if) I succeed in getting to the gym to do pilates on Monday and Wednesday, and yoga on Tuesday and Thursday, won't I need to do something on my own the other days of the week?
    Didn't I come across a "30-day 10 minute yoga" challenge on YouTube that I might try? I mean, how hard can it be (for a retired person) to find just 10-12 minutes each morning for a little yoga?

Yoga With Kassandra | Morning Yoga Challenge: 10 min of Morning Yoga for 30 DAYS!
    Yoga With Adriene | BREATH - A 30 Day Yoga Journey
  • cmsienk
    edited January 2022
    Options
    Didn't you just remind me that I have a 12-minute yoga set in my phone that I had been doing every evening? Shouldn't I look for that and get back to it?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Wouldn't that be worth looking at? And when you've gotten into the routine of a daily 12-minute session, you could add a once or twice weekly 30-45 minute session?
    Aren't I still going to try the 6am yoga/pilates class four times a week, but won't I feel better, if I miss one, if I'm at least doing a 10-12 minute session daily?
  • cmsienk
    edited January 2022
    Options
    Don't I already do a 60 minute class every Monday (when I'm not working)? Wouldn't I be adding the 12 minute set to that?
  • frankwbrown
    edited January 2022
    Options
    Didn't you say you had missed a few weeks? 🤔
    And didn't I say it backwards? As you say, wouldn't you be adding daily sessions to your current weekly session? Aren't I thinking that I'd find my zero to four 45-minute yoga/pilates sessions easier if I was doing at least one quick session every day?
  • cmsienk
    edited January 2022
    Options
    @frankwbrown, don't I think I missed three classes? Wasn't one because I was working and two because of family/ holiday commitments? Aren't you right that adding the 12 minute yoga session to the other days will be helpful?

Didn't I think you'd get a kick out of my first date?😁
  • frankwbrown
    edited January 2022
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    We went mud wrestling. I didn't want to, but he talked me into it. He let me win, because he was thoughtful and considerate.
    Wait, was that you? Didn't we have fun? 😂
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Can I count it if I made it to Pilates this morning, but only lasted 15 minutes?
    Aren't I home again, enjoying a cup of coffee? Anyone care to join me? ☕🥐
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,276 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't I love to join you by going home, but my workday just started so I'm here at the office for the next 8 hours?