Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• determined_ella
    determined_ella Posts: 4,354 Member
    Options
    Is there life before love?

what if you haven't found love in life? or what if love walked by and your life went on without it?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    do you know I love your hair @FabulousFantasticFifty ?

And did you know I love all of you Sweetheart? :)
  • Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Options
    Spnneil06 wrote: »
    Who is Jenny?

You think it was one of those demons

Do you recall one named jenny? If so can you describe her?
  • determined_ella
    Options
    0torque0 wrote: »
    sherry_33 wrote: »
    Do you think we can change the subject ?

do you not like demons?

Do you think they like you?

do I not scare them? does "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" not come into this?
  • 0torque0
    0torque0 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I think I may have fallen asleep during "Canadian History" class, hasn't that ever happened to you?
  • Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Options

what if you haven't found love in life? or what if love walked by and your life went on without it?

Are you saying I am not the love of your life??? :o
  • determined_ella
    Options
    do you know I love your hair @FabulousFantasticFifty ?

And did you know I love all of you Sweetheart? :)

aww! :love: do you know I love all of you too ? ;)
  • 0torque0
    Options
    0torque0 wrote: »
    sherry_33 wrote: »
    Do you think we can change the subject ?

do you not like demons?

Do you think they like you?

do I not scare them? does "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" not come into this?

Hahahaha? So the demon scorned you?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    Strange! Did any other Americans learn absolutely nothing about Canada in School?
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Did this thread just fail? Am I imagining the previous poster posting statements and not just questions? :disappointed:
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    edited July 2015
    Options
    ;p
    aippolito1 wrote: »
    Did this thread just fail? Am I imagining the previous poster posting statements and not just questions? :disappointed:

Did you not notice a question mark at the end?

• determined_ella
    Options

Then how would you ever know if there was life without knowing life with love?

would you think love is love when you feel it? but doesn't love get confused with lust and caring? is life just one big complicated highly advanced ball of rubber bands ready to ping in your face? or is love just simply the brain and the heart taking over the being?
  • 0torque0
    Options

Who did that?
  • determined_ella
    Options
    Spnneil06 wrote: »

Are you saying I am not the love of your life??? :o

:o do you not remember you are my first wifey!?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    I thought I was her first Wifey! Did you lie to me Spnneil?
  • determined_ella
    Options
    MilicaX wrote: »
    MilicaX wrote: »
    Do you think I might be slightly psychotic with serious urges to go on a killing spree, shoot, stab, rape, kill and inflict chaos and suffer on anyone I see just because I'm *kitten* disgusted of this inferior human race and their *kitten* *kitten*, now and then?

Did you know I stroke my cat backwards and that I talk to Satan?

don't we all have a little psychosis in us? does your cat like that? do you really talk to satan? do you have rituals?

No my cat bites me when I do that. And yes, I talk to Satan or good 'ol Daddy Stan as I like to call him. You know why? Because he listens ;) Do you know sometimes the psychosis takes over and people actually start killing? A couple of recent examples have been in the news.. Do you think I can sometimes slightly understand what drives psychopaths and serial killers like these? Do you think that I believe the NSA and other international security agencies have me under surveilance because they consider me a possible threat?

lol did you know cats sense things that we can't? would you believe that most of the people who mention governments or any high up people are classed as a threat if a word is worded wrong? lol.
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    ;p

Did you not notice a question mark at the end?

Did you not see this statement?
    No my cat bites me when I do that.