Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• 0torque0
    0torque0 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    How determined @determined_ella?

if I said I'm more determined than the old me would that help?

What matters is today not yesterday, right?

but what if I am who I am today because of my yesterdays?

Question is: did you learn from your past? Or are you going to allow your past to define you?

don't you know.. my past has made me a stronger person which has made me more so determined in life, but my past cannot truly ever be forgotten, can anyones? but who I am now is who I am and want to be now and still got a lot of improving along the way don't you think? :joy: isn't it tricky answering with questions?

if your past has made you who you are today, and you like who you are today, why regret the past? good or bad, embrace it right?
  • determined_ella
    determined_ella Posts: 4,354 Member
    Options
    0torque0 wrote: »
    is it even safe to put Rubber and Balls in the same sentence?

I'm going to flag you as inappropriate, that means it send me an alert about everything you post right?

didn't you just answer your own question there? do you know when ever someone mentions flags I always think of the game Quake and fragging ? lol
  • determined_ella
    Options

What? :o

are you catching flies or are you shocked that I said that ? :O ;p

Would you believe that I'm shocked?

why would you be shocked?! do I not talk about balls all the time?
  • determined_ella
    Options

Question is: did you learn from your past? Or are you going to allow your past to define you?

don't you know.. my past has made me a stronger person which has made me more so determined in life, but my past cannot truly ever be forgotten, can anyones? but who I am now is who I am and want to be now and still got a lot of improving along the way don't you think? :joy: isn't it tricky answering with questions?

if your past has made you who you are today, and you like who you are today, why regret the past? good or bad, embrace it right?

do you know I never regret the past, I regret the future mistakes which I will learn from does that make sense? lol
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    So what you are saying is that by asking and answering your own question, you are trying to hog up this thread??? :tongue:

Do you think it's nice to call someone on a fitness website who might or might not have a weight complex, a hog?

Are you really offended or just causing trouble? :naughty:
  • determined_ella
    Options

What? :o

are you catching flies or are you shocked that I said that ? :O ;p

Would you believe that I'm shocked?

why would you be shocked?! do I not talk about balls all the time?

How would someone who hasn't been around here very long, know that?

and why haven't you been around here very long? lol ;p
  • 0torque0
    Options

do you know I never regret the past, I regret the future mistakes which I will learn from does that make sense? lol

if it makes sense to you, does it matter if it makes sense to me?
  • 0torque0
    Options

I'm going to flag you as inappropriate, that means it send me an alert about everything you post right?

didn't you just answer your own question there? do you know when ever someone mentions flags I always think of the game Quake and fragging ? lol

don't you miss fragging people?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    Does any of this really make sense to anyone?
  • determined_ella
    Options

don't you think it's fun to hear the players scream at their tv that they were ambushed or that they think you have a cheat etc when in actual fact you just know what you're doing? :joy:
  • determined_ella
    Options
    Does any of this really make sense to anyone?

which bit? lol
  • determined_ella
    Options
    I wonder if aliens will invade to take away all the spiders and flies one day?
  • 0torque0
    Options

don't you think it's fun to hear the players scream at their tv that they were ambushed or that they think you have a cheat etc when in actual fact you just know what you're doing? :joy:

i do think it's fun, did you scream at your tv a lot?
  • 0torque0
    Options

what if the spiders and flies are what save us from the aliens?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    Doesnt everybody scream at the TV on a daily basis?
  • determined_ella
    Options

What if they're the ones that infested us with them?

why would they do such a cruel thing?! don't you think probing would be bad enough? but noo they wouldn't just probe would they? :open_mouth: