Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,319 Member
    Options
    Don't I stand corrected? Did I know (or forget) that you had popcorn for breakfast? 🤣 Won't you skip the oatmeal (because you're not on team oatmeal) but have a healthier breakfast today? Maybe some of that breakfast pizza? Didn't that look yummy?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,559 Member
    Options
    So I’m not allowed to have popcorn again? 😅🤣
    Won’t you be pleased to know, you didn’t forget but that I assumed you were a mind reader?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Where's the appropriate emoji when you want it? (How about these? 🤕🤯 Aren't they 'broken mind reader' and 'mind blown reader'?)
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,747 Member
    Options
    Aren't the list of available emojis quite limited when posting through my laptop? Don't I refuse to post through my phone app, because while having access to a far greater range of emojis, won't I be limited to hunt-and-peck typing compared to my laptop's full keyboard? Isn't it frustrating to "type" on a phone keyboard, knowing in the time it takes to produce a single sentence I could have traditional-typed multiple paragraphs? I worked hard to practice my typing skills up to almost 100 words per minute...isn't anything less just too slow?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Doesn't the right click option > emojis give you more options than MFP? Do you think the youth of today will learn to type the way us old folks did on a keyboard rather than the thumb typing or one finger peck that the phone requires?
  • cmsienk
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Have any of you tried Swype?
    Do you know how challenging it was to Swype the word 'Swype' while simultaneously taking a screen shot? See the route I was taking from 'S' to 'w' just barely touching the 'y' on my way to the 'p'? 8ng5rxv2woqa.jpg
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,082 Member
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    Doesn't the right click option > emojis give you more options than MFP? Do you think the youth of today will learn to type the way us old folks did on a keyboard rather than the thumb typing or one finger peck that the phone requires?

How come I cant get this to work?

can someone explain it to me?
    (On flyrefox on desktop computer)

• frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,443 Member
    Options
    Have you tried Windows key + period key?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    @cmsienk, why haven’t we been treated to pool pics yet? Or photos of bagels? 🤔
  • cmsienk
    edited April 2022
    Options
    How's this? Didn't I go for a walk yesterday, to get the lay of the land?
    5e3san5u5638.jpg
    But isn't it still a little too chilly for swimming?
    Wouldn't I have included a picture of my beautiful swordfish tacos dinner if my phone hadn't needed recharging back in the room?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Ohhh isn’t that pretty? Were the tacos as beautiful tasting as they looked?
  • cmsienk
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Weren't they pretty tasty? Didn't I also go looking for the coffee shop and discover this, which made me think of our friend?
    lqxy9u85s39e.jpg
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Are you going to leave me hanging?? 😂
  • cmsienk
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Will you refresh? Didn't I have to leave the app to go to the website to add a picture? Isn't that frustrating?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Don’t I hope they fix that soon?? Isn’t it funny that I do not need to ask “which friend” but instead will ask if you think that’s enough for him?
  • cmsienk
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Don't they also have gelato and sorbet at the counter where you can get one scoop or two? Aren't I thinking that lemon sorbet sounds like a good treat for this afternoon?

Also, didn't I call and ask maintenance to come and replace the battery in the makeup mirror in my bathroom (because isn't this another hotel with dim lighting in the bathroom and I was afraid I'd look like a clown once I got outside)? Didn't he, instead, show up with an entirely new makeup mirror to install? :D
    aw380undfwgz.jpg
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Did you get the sorbet? And isn’t that an intensely lit mirror? 😲
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,082 Member
    Options
    Wont her make-up be perfectly applied now?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    Did you get the sorbet? And isn’t that an intensely lit mirror? 😲

What do you think?
    gb20aj63p6w8.jpg
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Isn’t that perfection in a cup?