Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,745 Member
    edited May 2022
    Options
    Didn't I sleep in (after being up at 2am for about an hour)? Given how quiet it is in here this morning, and I right to assume everyone else did too? Won't I be quiet as a mouse so as not to disturb your slumber?

Wasn't I on a plane at 5:40am your time? Am I not now in my room, all unpacked, and thinking about venturing out for lunch?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,190 Member
    Options
    I wonder, is lunch a gamble in Las Vegas?
    Don't some places offer free meals as a way of enticing you to gamble there?
    For my lunch, didn't I finish my last slice of deep dish pizza?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,421 Member
    edited May 2022
    Options
    @nossmf, if she settles on fried chicken, will you give me a holler and let me know what time to show up? And if it's something else, are you also able to let me know so that I can decide whether or not, I'm going to ask you to change it? ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿคฃ
  • frankwbrown
    edited May 2022
    Options
    Is it weird of me to add cold brew coffee sorbetto to my hot coffee, because I'm out of milk/cream? Didn't it taste good enough that I wondered if I shouldn't do it more often? โ˜•๐Ÿจ๐Ÿ˜‹
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Didn't I have to look it up to know what sorbetto was? Doesn't that sound like a lot of coffee flavor? Is it your new favorite way to have coffee?
  • frankwbrown
    edited May 2022
    Options
    Isn't it a strong contender? Don't I think Talenti Cold Brew Coffee Sorbetto has a very good coffee flavor? Wasn't it a big improvement over the somewhat disappointing Senseo coffee I've been having? With only a few more Senseo pods left, aren't I already planning on switching back to a Melitta pour-over brew cone, so I have my own choice of fresh coffee beans to grind?
  • Generic_Excuse
    Generic_Excuse Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Are y'all trying to break my will to go without with all this coffee talk? Aren't I okay with it tho? ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 8,987 Member
    Options
    Doesnt this thread have a recurring theme - All roads lead to Rome?

except all roads lead to coffee?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Don't they sometimes lead to chocolate and/or ice cream? ๐Ÿซ ๐Ÿจ
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    How about a ristretto latte in Rome, with a chocolate biscotti and cold brew coffee gelato?
  • paperpudding
    Options
    If you hadn't heard of ristretto, might you read that as risotto latte and think what on earth??? :o

Asking for a friend ;)
  • cmsienk
    edited May 2022
    Options
    If you hadn't heard of ristretto, might you read that as risotto latte and think what on earth??? :o

Do you think I'm asking for a friend? ;)

Didn't I fix that for you? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Also, shouldn't you now try a ristretto latte, to learn for yourself that it ttastes nothing like risotto?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Don't you hate when you notice a typo after it's too late to edit?

Didn't I just walk nearly 1,000 steps to pay too much for the aforementioned ristretto latte here at the Starbucks within this hotel?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Was that 1,000 steps roundtrip or each way?
    Doesn't that mean 5 or 10 ristretto latte's will get you to 10,000 steps today? ๐Ÿ˜‚
    (Aren't I just having regular coffee but with heavy cream? Did I say "having"? Shouldn't I have said I'm waiting patiently for my coffee - in my Yeti tumbler - to cool off enough to drink?) ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿ™„
  • paperpudding
    Options
    Did you really think I would expect ristretto coffee, even though I havent heard of it, to taste like risotto?

How silly do you think I am?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Wasn't I just suggesting you try one? ๐Ÿ˜”
  • paperpudding
    Options
    Would you believe, unlike every other participant in this thread B) , I am not really into trying coffees?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Hmmm, would you rather have pudding? ๐Ÿค”
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,020 Member
    Options
    Didn't we serve pudding as dessert the other night? Isn't it infinitely preferable to coffee?

@cat0703a, are you disappointed I didn't respond in time to let you know my wife chose fried chicken? Or are you more disappointed her second choice, chili, was served the day after?

• AdahGreen2022
    AdahGreen2022 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    What flavor pudding?